Customer Service 866.965.0400

TAG TEAM: Adam, Dylan, Myself tackle a Porsche Detail

Mario Gambacortta

We're always working on new products... you'd be surprised. ;)

Adam, Mario -

Thank you guys for an awesome week... like every trip to Boulder, it was a lot of work, but even more fun!! :cheers:

From where i'm at (home),my IPhone say's it's 1169 miles to Boulder,CO.I would take the TA that far to get a detail done from the MASTERS:bow:.

All kidding aside,

If you ever need some beta testing done from someone from the North Woods ...;)

Come on out Steve! We'll have the team ready to dial your ride when you pull up to the shop. :cheers:

I'd get in the way and try to "help." Watching the three of them in person, I'd grab a brush (or sponge or applicator) and get going on another part. But they're masters and I'm novice to intermediate. I'm sure it would just slow down the detail train!

:lolsmack:

Let's see, it's 1,438 miles, 23 hours and 36 minutes according to Google Earth. If I knock off a couple of pit stops I should be there sometime late tomorrow night.

that's about what my trip to visit the master was! and worth every mile!

Wow guys. Seeing the difference in the pictures is simply stunning. I can't wait to get on my own (no polish) detail this weekend. I have almost everything I want or need right now as I use up my old stuff. Except for the little vacuum. I REALLY want that little vacuum.

I think the really important thing is, how much butt do I have to kiss to get any of the Adam's crew to do my car? Or better yet, teach me IN PERSON how to do my own car?

Great marketing guys.

Wow guys. Seeing the difference in the pictures is simply stunning. I can't wait to get on my own (no polish) detail this weekend. I have almost everything I want or need right now as I use up my old stuff. Except for the little vacuum. I REALLY want that little vacuum.

I think the really important thing is, how much butt do I have to kiss to get any of the Adam's crew to do my car? Or better yet, teach me IN PERSON how to do my own car?

Great marketing guys.

Sean,

No butt kissing or bribes necessary. Ask any number of customers who've dropped by the warehouse or come out to our clinics, the advice, pointers, and education are always free. If we have time we'll knock out the car for you.

Archived