Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's ALL NEW Brilliant Glaze Video

What makes you think I've been involved with

6-1.jpg

Hows that for a before and after? The bezel is whole new color!

Get ready folks - this glaze is around the corner!

This is an amazing example of how well it works. Now I just need to wait for it to be online to place my order for it.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryan, the truck's before/after photo looks amazing!

did you apply it with a PC or by hand?

i can't wait to get this! BG followed by Americana! :drool:

I did the truck by hand via Americana applicator. The vette was done by machine, black pad + 2 sprits' of DS. I prefer foam applicator over MF applicators with the new glaze.

I felt left out so I had some fun... Pick 720P for the best picture...:2thumbs:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXct7yDUDFo?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXct7yDUDFo?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Definitely NOT my best side... lol

I felt left out so I had some fun... Pic 720P for the best picture...:2thumbs:

Definitely NOT my best side... lol

Yes I would say it was kind of funny you putting on the new Glaze while he was talking about it.

I felt left out so I had some fun... Pick 720P for the best picture...:2thumbs:

Great add! I've been glazing everything in sight - but I'm almost out of glaze :willy:

Will the new Brilliant Glaze come off just as easily as the Brilliant Spray Glaze after being left on the paint for an extended period?

Yes - its easy to remove if it sits for 5 minutes or hours on end.

Iv'e been checking EVERYDAY for the "BG" on the website store.Sure wish it would become for availible for sale:xfingers:.

That way I can switch my wishlist to my shopping cart and place an order.

LOL... that was too funny Chris... "Its TOTALLY awesome how fast that stuff dries" :lol:

Hey Dylan,

Can you give us all a updated "hint " on when we can order the new "BG"?

Thanx

Hey Dylan,

Can you give us all a updated "hint " on when we can order the new "BG"?

Thanx

From the very first post in the thread:

For those lucky enough to attend Corvettes @ Carlisle a limited supply of the product will be on hand for purchase - for the rest of us Friday looks to be the magic day.

the way the reflection came up on the TV after the BG was CRAZY. did anyone else notice that?

This stuff IS crazy! I put one more layer on after I stopped the camera...

Chris

Gah, I still have 3/4 of a bottle of the old stuff. Going to have to start using it more so that I have an excuse to order a refill. :drool:

BTW, I don't get the drying time complaint on the old formula. Here in the desert it dries almost as quick as I can put it on. :cheers:

Brilliant Glaze will give you car an extra 'pop' for a show or something special. The glaze has fillers that no other Adam's products have, and will make small imperfections less visible. Works great on vinyl graphics (stripes, large AT&T logos, etc.).

Revive is a polish that will correct the small imperfection, not just mask them.

Archived