Customer Service 866.965.0400

A Very Happy Customer

Mustang08

Question

So i got the detail essentials kit on friday and today was the day to try it all out on my mustang. All i have to say is Im hooked, love how everything smells and the SHR is the only thing that could get my swirls out and the shine is amazing. Even tried it on scratches on my mom car that meguiars couldn't get out and it got them out no problem. I think this was the funniest detailing i have done i actually want to do my parents cars and my truck. Also order more stuff today with the awesome discount. Got another bottle of apc, a gallon of detail spray(go threw this stuff fast), 2 microfiber detail towels, grit guard, and carpet cleaner and glass cleaner cant wait for it to come it. Also should have pics up tomorrow didn't have time today had to get to a party.

7 answers to this question

So i got the detail essentials kit on friday and today was the day to try it all out on my mustang. All i have to say is Im hooked, love how everything smells and the SHR is the only thing that could get my swirls out and the shine is amazing. Even tried it on scratches on my mom car that meguiars couldn't get out and it got them out no problem. I think this was the funniest detailing i have done i actually want to do my parents cars and my truck. Also order more stuff today with the awesome discount. Got another bottle of apc, a gallon of detail spray(go threw this stuff fast), 2 microfiber detail towels, grit guard, and carpet cleaner and glass cleaner cant wait for it to come it. Also should have pics up tomorrow didn't have time today had to get to a party.

:welcome:

Glad you like your products. Make sure to post up some pics :banana:

And when you new stuff come youll be like :mail::jester:

So here are some pics sorry if there bad but its 9am here and 80 degrees already if i wanted for alot more sun to hit it would be close to the projected 100 temp they say it will be today which i dont want to be out in lol.

P7050203.jpg

P7050204.jpg

P7050206.jpg

P7050207.jpg

Lol thanks guys and yeah i know Peter i couldnt believe it either but they say my color is a metallic so i guess the metallic finally came out lol. Also looked at pics of my other details and never got a shine and flawless paint like this ever before.

Archived