Customer Service 866.965.0400

WCW Question

LDTcapitan

Question

I was wondering, whenever I want to do a quick waterless wash on my car, how do I go by cleaning the wheels? Lately I've just hit them with water and some green wheel cleaner like I would during a wash, but would it be fine to use the WCW and wipe the wheels with a designated towel?

Thanks,

Tony

6 answers to this question

if your rims aren't to dirty just spray some detail spray all over them. the way i do it with perfect results is to make one swipe down in each spoke or area to get the dirt off. after that i turn the towel to a dry spot and proceed to take the rest of the ds off which ends up with a perfect shiney chrome rim.

I was wondering, whenever I want to do a quick waterless wash on my car, how do I go by cleaning the wheels? Lately I've just hit them with water and some green wheel cleaner like I would during a wash, but would it be fine to use the WCW and wipe the wheels with a designated towel?

Thanks,

Tony

That's what I do if they are not too dirty. Just use lots of WCW and a designated towel.

Bruce

That's what I do if they are not too dirty. Just use lots of WCW and a designated towel.

Bruce

:iagree:

I do the same unless they have a fair amount of brake dust, then the method you use would be the way to go. Just do the whels firat, so you don't get any of the spray on the freshly cleaned body.

Archived