Customer Service 866.965.0400

Buttery Wax

Team Adam's

Question

Adams_MAY08-standard-Disc-PCCP.gif

Buttery Wax

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-28-buttery-wax-16oz.aspx

28.jpg

Buttery Wax is the easiest to use, shiniest liquid wax available today. For use in any weather condition, this wax literally falls off with the swipe of a microfiber towel. Buttery Wax is a polymer and Carnauba blend, offering the best of both modern and classic technologies. Buttery Wax contains no cleaners or abrasives, and will not stain plastic or rubber. Always treat an imperfect finish with Adam’s Clay Bar and Revive Polish before applying Butter Wax. Our new16-oz bottle will cover many vehicles, especially when used sparingly as recommended. Suitable for application in the sun or shade, and in hot or cool temperatures.

• Answers 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

ok, wait, we are talking about applying the wax with our BARE hands, right? like that brit in the detailing video someone just posted up a couple days ago...

Yes, like the brit. But this was my first time :o and I only did my spoiler to see how it was.

How often should buttery wax be used?

Will detailing the vette 2 or 3 times a week remove the wax?

Depends how you detail it. If you use Dawn 3 times a week it will probably remove it but if you use Adam's wash and a nice mitt you should be okay. That seems like a lot to wash a car even for some people around here :willy:

Depends how you detail it. If you use Dawn 3 times a week it will probably remove it but if you use Adam's wash and a nice mitt you should be okay. That seems like a lot to wash a car even for some people around here :willy:

I was talking about using the detailing spray.

I only wash the vette when it is too dusty (dirty) to clean with the detail spray

Buttery Wax is easy to put on and take of but if you want a fine shine leave it on thier for a few more minutes and due this twice

I'm gonna put an additional 2 coats of buttery wax on my car in 2 weeks once I have a garage finally...