Customer Service 866.965.0400

Good Morning Adams Forum Peeps

70'sChevyGirl

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tang is a sweet and tangy, orange-flavored, non-carbonated soft drink from the United States. Named after the tangerine<SUP style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap" class="noprint Template-Fact" title="This claim needs references to reliable sources from May 2009">[citation needed]</SUP>, the original orange flavored Tang was formulated by William A. Mitchell<SUP id=cite_ref-0 class=reference>[1]</SUP> for General Foods Corporation in 1957 and first marketed (in powdered form) in 1959.<SUP id=cite_ref-spinoff_1-0 class=reference>[2]</SUP>

It was initially intended as a breakfast drink, but sales were poor until NASA began using it on Gemini flights in 1965 (researched at Natick Soldier Systems Center), which was heavily advertised.<SUP id=cite_ref-2 class=reference>[3]</SUP> Since that time, it has been associated with the U.S. manned spaceflight program, so much so that an urban legend emerged that Tang was invented for the space program.<SUP id=cite_ref-3 class=reference>[4]</SUP><SUP id=cite_ref-4 class=reference>[5]</SUP>

Jesse,

I've been to Jay's a few times myself. The UP is beautiful. Not much compares to it. I love being in the middle of nowhere.

I think Ted has sold his property in Jackson but I am not sure. I think he moved to Texas somewhere. I have met Ted before and he is very arrogant.

I thought you you would like these.

2007vacation111.jpg

2007vacation114.jpg

2007vacation115.jpg

2007vacation116.jpg

2007vacation117.jpg

Cool pics Jesse!! The temp before we got on the bridge was 77* and when we got to the top it was 58* brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I am totally wore out and tired. Plus, I took quite a tumble on my bike.

On a good note...I didn't get hurt other than my right leg.

I don't know how long I can sit at work today. :jester: I might be leaving soon.

Cool pics Jesse!! The temp before we got on the bridge was 77* and when we got to the top it was 58* brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I am totally wore out and tired. Plus, I took quite a tumble on my bike.

On a good note...I didn't get hurt other than my right leg.

I don't know how long I can sit at work today. :jester: I might be leaving soon.

Kick back and put that leg up Teresa :D

Kick back and put that leg up Teresa :D

I don't plan on staying at work very long today.

I will put work on my flashdrive and go home and fire up my laptop.

I called my Dr. and told her what happened and she is getting me a referral to go see an Ortho tomorrow. She said I am not 39 anymore. :lol::lol::lol:

I don't plan on staying at work very long today.

I will put work on my flashdrive and go home and fire up my laptop.

I called my Dr. and told her what happened and she is getting me a referral to go see an Ortho tomorrow. She said I am not 39 anymore. :lol::lol::lol:

Hope it's nothing serious.....go home and rest ;)

Morning all. Teresa, hope you're back to 100% soon. :thumbsup:

Thanks.

Ortho surgeon appt tomorrow. Then I will know what exactly is wrong.

I am not functioning very well. I brought all my work home so that I wont get behind. :D

I have to work on some paperwork and figure out payroll.

Oh Yeah...this is fun!! NOT!! :help:

Thanks.

Ortho surgeon appt tomorrow. Then I will know what exactly is wrong.

I am not functioning very well. I brought all my work home so that I wont get behind. :D

:bow: We need more employee's like you Teresa...people who care :thumbsup: