Customer Service 866.965.0400

Good Morning Adams Forum Peeps

70'sChevyGirl

We are heading to Paradise. That is where the Edmond Fitzgerald sank and it is close to Tahquamenon Falls.

It is still a long ride to Wisconsin.

Now I'll have that song in my head the rest of the day.

"The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down........."

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

smiley-dance001.gifsmiley-dance001.gifsmiley-dance001.gif Its my Friday!!! :banana:

I won't be around after this evening until probably Sunday night.

I hope everyone can behave themselves on the Forum until I get back and no one gets banned in the meantime. :burnout:

It just started raining here. I hope it rains until I get off work and then it can quit. My lawn is looks like shag carpeting. :thumbsup:

I have all our clothes packed, the ATVs and all the misc stuff to go up North. I know I will forget something. But what will it be this time??

smiley-dance001.gifsmiley-dance001.gifsmiley-dance001.gif Its my Friday!!! :banana:

I won't be around after this evening until probably Sunday night.

I hope everyone can behave themselves on the Forum until I get back and no one gets banned in the meantime. :burnout:

It just started raining here. I hope it rains until I get off work and then it can quit. My lawn is looks like shag carpeting. :thumbsup:

I have all our clothes packed, the ATVs and all the misc stuff to go up North. I know I will forget something. But what will it be this time??

Have a great time and enjoy yourself :D

Good?? Morning all. It 's raining again here. They're calling for rain again for the next 7 days. I started building my ark today. :(

Have a great time Teresa! Don't get hurt!! My daughter flipped her 400 onto her foot a couple years ago............but it could have been much worse. Be careful, but have a blast! :hi:

:(

Have a great time Teresa! Don't get hurt!! My daughter flipped her 400 onto her foot a couple years ago............but it could have been much worse. Be careful, but have a blast! :hi:

I plan on being careful Rich, it just always doesn't go as planned. I have gone airborne, rolled on and flipped. I have never been hurt very bad-just a few bumps and bruises. I wear my helmet and riding boots and hope for the best. :xfingers:

My kids wonder when their Mom is going to grow up. :willy:

Do I have to?? :help:

Where is everyone? No good morning peeps?:)

You know Teresa would a least say morning to all :lol:

She must not have wireless where she's at......:hi:

Morning Jim :hi:

It is raining buckets of cats and dogs here right now. I washed the car last night and now I need to go to work but I ain't about to drive in this crap!

Rain again here today too. Pittsburgh got nailed last night, but the big storms they got missed us. Major flooding and tornadoes. The weather this year is odd for our area. I'm still waiting for HEAT! Guess I should be careful what I wish for, but I'm tired of being cold!