70'sChevyGirl

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IT IS!! Morning all.:cheers:

Of course it is...:help:

Good Morning everyone even though its afternoon:hi::hi:

I am not moving very fast today and I don't feel like doing much of anything. I beat myself up last night and I am paying for it today. Plus we also put up a new fishtank until 3 am. Its Nap time. :thumbsup:

It is rainy, humid and cloudy. :willy::willy:

We have an anniversary party to go to later so I hope it clears up.

I hope you are all enjoying your Saturday. :hi::hi::hi:

I got a major case of the lazies today so I'm not sure it was a good morning. I got up way to early, stayed up way to late last night, and now I have a headache. lol Plus I need to remount the heat exchanger on my car for the 11 millionth time. Well ok 3 time but it seems like 11 million.

Have a good Saturday all. I'll be under my car swearing at GMs design but loving every minute of it. :)

I think I am back to normal today. bf-birddancingsmiley.gif

Adam's products will be hard at work in a few hours. Today we go wash our ATVs and get all of our fun stuff ready to go for a road trip to MIs UP. We are heading up on Thursday to lose ourselves in the wilderness. I can't wait to get out of town and cross the Big Mac bridge and smell the Pine trees!

Hope you all have a fun day. :rockon::rockon::rockon:

I think I am back to normal today. bf-birddancingsmiley.gif

Adam's products will be hard at work in a few hours. Today we go wash our ATVs and get all of our fun stuff ready to go for a road trip to MIs UP. We are heading up on Thursday to lose ourselves in the wilderness. I can't wait to get out of town and cross the Big Mac bridge and smell the Pine trees!

Hope you all have a fun day. :rockon::rockon::rockon:

Have fun i remeber when i was up in the up. And when i cross the bridge.

Well it's Monday again :help: back to work:burnout:

bf-birddancingsmiley.gif

I only have a 3 day work week. :D

We are heading up to MI's UP to go ATVing. I can't wait until Wednesday. :burnout::burnout:

Its a beautiful day in Motown. Bright sunny, blue skys. High of 79*

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. :grouphug:

We are heading to Paradise. That is where the Edmond Fitzgerald sank and it is close to Tahquamenon Falls.

It is still a long ride to Wisconsin.

We used to go to Brooklyn Mich. for the nascar races every year...long ride going thru Chicago :willy: even at 4 a.m.

bf-birddancingsmiley.gif

I only have a 3 day work week. :D

We are heading up to MI's UP to go ATVing. I can't wait until Wednesday. :burnout::burnout:

Its a beautiful day in Motown. Bright sunny, blue skys. High of 79*

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. :grouphug:

Where are going up in the up. I remebr when i was there their was nothing. I remeber i stop at jay outdoor supplies in gaylord michagan. Which is not in the up but. I always wanted to go hunting in Jackson on ted nugent sunrize acreas.

We used to go to Brooklyn Mich. for the nascar races every year...long ride going thru Chicago :willy: even at 4 a.m.

My nephew went on Thursday to MIS. They got to camp in the rain for a few days.

I don't watch NASCAR but I did see the end of yesterdays race at my dad's house. Sucks when you run out of gas. :lol::lol:

Where are going up in the up. I remebr when i was there their was nothing. I remeber i stop at jay outdoor supplies in gaylord michagan. Which is not in the up but. I always wanted to go hunting in Jackson on ted nugent sunrize acreas.

Jesse,

I've been to Jay's a few times myself. The UP is beautiful. Not much compares to it. I love being in the middle of nowhere.

I think Ted has sold his property in Jackson but I am not sure. I think he moved to Texas somewhere. I have met Ted before and he is very arrogant.

Real nascar fans :cheers:

Funny. Thats what he said in a slurred voice. :lol:

Jesse,

I've been to Jay's a few times myself. The UP is beautiful. Not much compares to it. I love being in the middle of nowhere.

I think Ted has sold his property in Jackson but I am not sure. I think he moved to Texas somewhere. I have met Ted before and he is very arrogant.

He has a place in Michigan and in texas the last i knew

I want to be on the Eastern high plains of Colorado. Thats gorgeous!!!

goodMorning145.gif

Mmmmm my coffee is yummy.

Today in Motown it is suppose to be 80* smiley-dance001.gifsmiley-dance001.gif

Tonight I have to pack all of our stuff to go up north. I hate when I forget something important like riding gloves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Rich,

My husband thinks that Alli should get the keys to the car along with the title to the Vette when she turns 16.