Customer Service 866.965.0400

Good Morning Adams Forum Peeps

70'sChevyGirl

Two beautiful ladies! Thanks for sharing Adam!

This weekend ............. Saturday..........yard work. Sunday........... The Maple Festival in a nearby town. It's a local thing with crafts, demos, and lots of food made with maple syrup. Some of the best maple syrup anywhere comes from this area (aside from Vermont). And kettle corn!

This weekend is the classic/street rod car show and next weekend the festival hosts an antique car show. So Sunday is show day for me. First one this year. Should be fun. Very cold in the morning, but almost 60 in the afternoon. I'll try and post a couple pics Monday.

Have a great weekend everyone! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember Me??? Anyone miss me??

HPIM4974.jpg

Yep. I'm back from Vegas.

I am a married woman!! I took a few pics and will post them later.

We had a blast. We only slept a total of 16 hours in 4 days. There was so much to do and see. We ran out of time.

The pic is at the Red Rock Canyon. What a beautiful place. We hiked all over the place and got some very cool pictures.

I am very tired this morning and have a ton of things to do at work.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

I'll check in again later. :hi::hi:

Welcome back Teresa, and YES,

You were missed madly!!

You look very, very tan! Congratulations, and tell BF (Huz?) that we think he's a very lucky man!:2thumbs:

Any wedding pix?

We have the granddaughter this morning and she was eating a pop tart and grabbed Grandma's glasses. Thought I'd share.:D

000_1897.jpg

That's a priceless photo Rich! Our midget pulls off sunglasses the second they touch her face, looks like your granddaughter will be able to spend more quality time in the sun this summer! :D

Welcome back Teresa . Any wedding pix?

Thanks Adam...glad to know I was missed by some of you.

I have a few wedding pics at home and I will try to load them later. Wait til you see the pics...My man in jean shorts and a polo shirt...me in jean capris and a dress blouse. :lolsmack: It took longer in the line to get the marriage licence then it did to get married. 5-10 minute ceremony by the magistrate!! :2thumbs::2thumbs: What an awesome way to get married. :rockon:

It is both our second marriage so the big to do wasn't important to us.

GMChickBlinkie.gif

My flowers are FINALLY starting to pop out of the ground!! WoooHooo Spring is here!

It is suppose to rain later today with a high of 48*. I am really looking forward to the 70s and 80s. I love the warm weather.

I am trying to get caught up at work. Yesterday I worked my butt off. Today it will be sort of the same. I hate being behind especially since I have no assistants.

Adam-I flew over Denver the other day and saw some snow capped mountains from the plane but I couldn't find your house anywhere. tease.gif

Bill-Whats up with the puppy? How long?? animal-smiley-036.gif

Remember Me??? Anyone miss me??

HPIM4974.jpg

Yep. I'm back from Vegas.

I am a married woman!! I took a few pics and will post them later.

We had a blast. We only slept a total of 16 hours in 4 days. There was so much to do and see. We ran out of time.

The pic is at the Red Rock Canyon. What a beautiful place. We hiked all over the place and got some very cool pictures.

I am very tired this morning and have a ton of things to do at work.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

I'll check in again later. :hi::hi:

Welcome back now get to work! :lolsmack:

Glad you had a great time. Vegas is a hoot if you can get by without sleep.

Morning all! Morning Jub, thanks for the compliment. She gets her looks from her granddad.:jester:

Morning Teresa. Don't go workin so hard darlin. How's your new puppy dog?

It's a balmy 24* outside right now. But at least the snow is just a memory. Going up to 43 today which isn't bad.

Hope everyone has a good day. :banana:

GMChickBlinkie.gif

My flowers are FINALLY starting to pop out of the ground!! WoooHooo Spring is here!

It is suppose to rain later today with a high of 48*. I am really looking forward to the 70s and 80s. I love the warm weather.

I am trying to get caught up at work. Yesterday I worked my butt off. Today it will be sort of the same. I hate being behind especially since I have no assistants.

Adam-I flew over Denver the other day and saw some snow capped mountains from the plane but I couldn't find your house anywhere. tease.gif

Spring skiing at it's finest Teresa, come on out, the guestroom is ready! Do you ski?

Looking forward to a weekend in Hawaii for the Honolulu International Auto Show. Anybody else planning on being in HI this weekend?? :rockon:

Spring skiing at it's finest Teresa, come on out, the guestroom is ready! Do you ski?

Looking forward to a weekend in Hawaii for the Honolulu International Auto Show. Anybody else planning on being in HI this weekend?? :rockon:

Me ski??? :lolsmack: I grew up across the street from a ski hill in Michigan's Upper Peninsula and I don't ski. :loser: My brother is a great skiier.

Are you sending me a ticket to Hawaii??? :jester:

...Anybody else planning on being in HI this weekend?? :rockon:

I WISH !!!!

I'll be at the GoodGuys Get-Together in Pleasenton all weekend.. It's not Maui, but it is a 1 1/2 hour drive in the 37 !!! Weather is supposed to be picture perfect, so look for some pictures next week...

Dennis<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

GMChickBlinkie.gif

Welcome back !!!!!

We missed you THIIIIIISSSSSSS much :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

The puppy should be born this weekend, give or take a few days :xfingers::xfingers::xfingers: