Customer Service 866.965.0400

Good Morning Adams Forum Peeps

70'sChevyGirl

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blessings for your wedding day Teresa. Hope it's everything you're hoping for and more. :grouphug:

Same here. I haven't been following this thread so I didn't know.

Anyhow, have fun in Vegas and remember what they say, "What happens in Vegas you need to share with your forum friends." lol

Anyhow, have fun in Vegas and remember what they say, "What happens in Vegas you need to share with your forum friends." lol

Thanks everyone.

I have been told "What happens in Vegas...stays" so many times. It will be hard to keep a really good secret. :lolsmack:

I really don't want to work. I just got back from lunch and almost said "screw work"!! Its almost 70*

I just crawled out from under the 37. Fixed a "weepy" axle in the rear, and topped off the differential.

I've been busy getting ready for our car show in May. Setting up program ads, goodie bag and door prize donations and vendor booths...

It will build to a fever pitch right up to the date of the show..

:help:

I'm here. But it's been exceptionally warm here the last couple days. I did get the Vette out of hibernation and took a nice long drive Wednesday. Felt great to have both windows down and on the road. But with the warm weather comes all the outside work that has to be done to get ready for grass cutting, etc. All the leaf raking, two trees down in the yard that have to be chopped up, fertilizing, mulching, etc. So the daytime hours on here are limited. Today sucked though cause it only got to 38. Back to near 60 this weekend again:banana:

Whooohoooo Peeps! I'm here, where are our forum families? Teresa is getting hitched, right?? Go Vette Girl!

We are hanging at home, then off to shows the next many weekends in a row. My ladies are not happy!

What are the plans for the weekend my friends??:burnout::burnout:

My plan is to spend my Saturday morning working/on a conference call with C6Bill....this is unfortunatley typical. After that it's off to Lowe's to buy all the tile I need to do a backsplash in my kitchen, perhaps a nap, and then the beers are coming out. Depending on the weather both vehicles may get a bath. I can't wait to get my new brushes from Adam's. :cheers: