Customer Service 866.965.0400

Good Morning Adams Forum Peeps

70'sChevyGirl

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Morning Adams Peeps...:burnout::burnout::burnout:

We are having a wicked wind storm today. Gusts up to 50 mph. There are also a few rivers overflowing.:help::help:

On a good note...the sun is starting to peek out.

No wind storm here but I was on a conference call today with plenty of hot air being blown around, some people just love the sound of their own voices :willy::willy::willy::willy:

Good Morning Adams Peeps...:burnout::burnout::burnout:

We are having a wicked wind storm today. Gusts up to 50 mph. There are also a few rivers overflowing.:help::help:

On a good note...the sun is starting to peek out.

There is a warm front coming in here this weekend too. I thought maybe after last week we would have some more snow, but it was not meant to be. Going skiing probably one more time this weekend then I'm done for.

Ahhhhhhhhh Vegas is but a few days away for me. I need a vacation soooo bad. We leave next Wednesday morning and I'll be married in one week from today!! party.gif

The weather here today is 19* and snow flurries. I can't wait for Spring. I don't hear any birds chirping cause they are all freezing. :lolsmack:

Happy Thursday everyone. :rockon:

Ahhhhhhhhh Vegas is but a few days away for me. I need a vacation soooo bad. We leave next Wednesday morning and I'll be married in one week from today!! party.gif

The weather here today is 19* and snow flurries. I can't wait for Spring. I don't hear any birds chirping cause they are all freezing. :lolsmack:

Happy Thursday everyone. :rockon:

Hey Teresa, looks like you are coming to Vegas at a great time, weather report tonight says next week we'll be in the mid 80's! Bring your bathing suit!

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/89101?from=36hr_topnav_undeclared

Im PO'd tonight...I had to travel and my wife had no choice but to use my spotless truck. Here are the kickers: (1) I had just corrected the finish, (2) I had yet to wax it and (3) it got rained on!

I am so pissed right now...

Im PO'd tonight...I had to travel and my wife had no choice but to use my spotless truck. Here are the kickers: (1) I had just corrected the finish, (2) I had yet to wax it and (3) it got rained on!

I am so pissed right now...

But now you have an excuse to do it all over again :cheers:

Sorry honey, I can't go to your mothers house with you I need to correct all the damage you did to my poor truck :lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

Gentlemen !! It's not too LATE !!!! She is STILL available !!!

dv

Two more days and off to Vegas!!! party.gifparty.gif I was so busy over the weekend that I didn't get a chance to check on all the AF peeps. I did get my suitcases packed and a list of things that I don't want to forget. 48 hours and I'll be flying. :banana:

monday-1.gif

monday-2.jpg

I have decided that I am not going to work very hard today or tomorrow.smilybird.gif