Customer Service 866.965.0400

Good Morning Adams Forum Peeps

70'sChevyGirl

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK...today I had one of my bids due. We ended up losing by $14,000. :willy::willy:

But the other Contractor that I was bidding against forgot to complete one of the documents required and they were deemed Non Responsive and they gave me the bid.

WooooooooooHoooooooooooo I'm happy. smilybird.gif

OK...today I had one of my bids due. We ended up losing by $14,000. :willy::willy:

But the other Contractor that I was bidding against forgot to complete one of the documents required and they were deemed Non Responsive and they gave me the bid.

WooooooooooHoooooooooooo I'm happy. smilybird.gif

Thats a good deal Teresa :burnout:

I'm so happy, I only have to work about 10 hours tomorrow :(:(:(:(

But the good news is I get to work Sunday too :banana::banana::banana:, oh wait, that should be :mad::mad::mad:

But next weekend is the NH detail clinic :banana::banana::banana::banana:

I am with you Bill. There's a lot of work this weekend, but at least it's going to be 60 degrees out today and the detail clinic is in NH next weekend. Busy day today.....

Working from 8am until noon. :help:

Attempting to attend another Home Depot tile installation class. Trying a different store that says they hold them. :xfingers:

Washing the winter filth off the Subie and Maxima. :banana:

Shopping for a new refridgerator as the one Sears tried to deliver to my house yesterday wouldn't fit in the door! It was nice that the delivery guys refused to take the door brackets off to get it in the house. 8 screws....:explode:

Then I get to work from 1am until about 3am for the time change this evening. Giddy up!

Good Morning one and all... It's a beautiful day here in PA.

Well I washed the truck on the way to work today. While I was wiping it down with DS, I had an older gentlemen come up and ask what I was doing.

To make a long story short, I gave him my bottle of DS and he ordered a Shiny Paint Kit, I'll be delivering it this evening.

If you are reading this, Thank you Mr. Michaels... You won't be disappointed. - Mark

It's supposed to go to the mid 60's here today! :banana::banana::banana:

Lots of running around to do, so at least I won't have to be sporting the parka and gloves!

Sounds like a ton of fun Bill. :willy::willy:

895b83930b7b91c566135778999e342a13.gif

Its pouring down rain here and it is suppose to turn to snow later today. :help::help:

We are heading out to my dad's to go work on his 66 Mustang today. We are cutting out the rails today and welding in new ones.

Still going and going and going ........

I've been on this call for close to 24 hours now, I am getting really tired now :willy::willy::willy::willy::willy:

I think about 2 more hours and I'll be done :help::help::help::help:

If anyone tries to wake me before noontime they will be sorry :mad::mad::mad:

I'm in communications and sometime things do not go as planned :o

The good news is I am just finishing up and will be going to bed i a few minutes :D:D:D

Good night everyone :lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

Morning Teresa! Are you counting down the days yet? It's getting close!

wedding3.gif

Rich, Today is the first day that I have actually thought about it. I'm not feeling too good. :lolsmack:

I am tired this morning and the coffee hasn't even started to kick in. I have been up since 4 am. Why? I have no clue.

smiliesleeping.gif Night Bill.

Well I need to get busy with my new project. Tons of paperwork for me to get ready.

Have a fun safe day everyone. :burnout: