Customer Service 866.965.0400

Good Morning Adams Forum Peeps

70'sChevyGirl

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is definitely a difference, even between different brands of bottled water. Poland Spring is the best IMO

At Carlisle 07 Adam had a bunch of coolers filled with ice and those waterbottles, handing them out to everyone since it was so ungodly hot out :thumbsup:

There is definitely a difference, even between different brands of bottled water. Poland Spring is the best IMO

At Carlisle 07 Adam had a bunch of coolers filled with ice and those waterbottles, handing them out to everyone since it was so ungodly hot out :thumbsup:

Hot? It was only 103*! :lol:

Morning peeps :banana:it's Saturday and a high of 57.....WTH :willy:

Enjoy the day:thumbsup:

You sound shocked, Al Gore is a fart smeller, you should listen to him !!!!!

This global cooling thing is going to be real bad :D:D:D:D

Wow, just got back from Africa yesterday, it is a beautiful mild day in Louisiana, and I while I was gone I got my Americana wax... Well you can guess the rest! :rockon:

That does make for a GOOD morning Don, take lots of pictures for us :hi::hi:

And welcome back :patriot::patriot::patriot:

Yea I was at Carlisle that year & had a few :drool: that hot weekend !:D

Good Morning Everyone.

I don't know whats wrong with me but I can't sleep. sleeping.gif

I stayed up until 2:30 am so that I might force myself to sleep past 6 am but NOOOO that didn't work. I laid in bed and tossed and turned for hours.

I think I might have to drink some alcoholic beverages tonight and see if that might work.

My husband hauled our boat home last night so today we get to clean it. Oh what fun. I will be using all my Adam's product. This boat is in bad shape since it hasn't been detailed since this time last year. I will take pics of the transformation from all my hard work.

I hope you all have a fun filled day.

Its gorgeous outside right now and I am sending it to PA for Rich so I don't have to hear him complaining today. :lolsmack: You all can thank me later. :glasses:

Try some tylenol PM....works for me

I have tried that. It makes me wake up drousy.

I feel drugged all day if I take an type of PM drugs and I am normally up and at em in the morning doing about 500 mph :lolsmack: My motor normally quits about 11 pm.

I suppose it could be stress.

The mrs. says that's normal Teresa. She stays up some nights till 4a.m. or later and gets up by 9. Only a few days each month, but she gets the same way. I wouldn't worry. :)

It's 72 and bright sunshine here for a change, I'm taking the vette out right now !!!!

Have fun.

I have a 23' Boat and a 30' ATV trailer blocking my garage doors. I can't get anything out unless we play the "which way do we move this" game. :lolsmack: Then the Miata is also parked in front of my car inside the garage. :(

I am working on laundry and I am heading out to eat breakfast somewhere because I am not cooking. :2thumbs: