Customer Service 866.965.0400

Good Morning Adams Forum Peeps

70'sChevyGirl

Sounds like the perfect day Teresa. Have fun tonite, and have a drink for me too. :cheers:

I can't do much for a couple of days. Minor surgery yesterday with 10 stitches. And of course now it's in the 60's and sunny. Figures. :help:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I left work at noon yesterday and I finally got my Vette out of the garage. It was Wayyyyyyy in the back. I had to move the Miata, a jack, some tools and a few other things just to get to it.

I checked the fluids and pumped the gas about 20 times and it fired right up. I went cruising all afternoon by myself. I love doing that sometimes because I don't have to think about anything.

I had a blast and successfully got back to my original destination without any speeding tickets. :burnout::burnout:

Today it is going to 70* WoooooooooHoooooo Its about time.

Tonight we have a wedding reception. I think the hubby will be the designated driver!!

I hope everyone has a great Friday and terrific weekend!! :rockon::rockon::rockon:

Um, Teresa, Hubby is always supposed to be your designated driver!!!!:jester::cheers:

Good for her! She's probably sipping a Bloody Mary this morning, on the road to recovery!

We just had 2' of snow fall here in the Boulder mountains, Denver airport was closed, as was I-70, I-25, and all of the mountain passes.

The snow is melting fast as it's already 50 degrees this morning, and by Thursday, it will be 77!

Colorado has crazy weather, and we love it!:banana:

Good for her! She's probably sipping a Bloody Mary this morning, on the road to recovery!

We just had 2' of snow fall here in the Boulder mountains, Denver airport was closed, as was I-70, I-25, and all of the mountain passes.

The snow is melting fast as it's already 50 degrees this morning, and by Thursday, it will be 77!

Colorado has crazy weather, and we love it!:banana:

That the kind of weather that i like.

I'm guessing Vettegirl had some fun at the reception as we haven't heard from her since Friday :D:D:D:D

INGardenfountain04.gif I had a blast.

After the reception we ended up at my dad's house and had a big bonfire.:banana:

The next day we ended up at my daughter's house for a BBQ-Baby Shower for my niece.

Yesterday I woke up at 7:00 am and let the dogs out into the yard. The lab got the gate open and off they went adventuring without me knowing. I went to let them in at 7:15 and they were nowhere in site. I yelled up to the hubby who jumped out of bed, we both got dressed and headed out the door. We live 4 houses from a main road and one street away from and intersection. My husband jumped in his truck and went looking. I walked towards the main road and yelled for the lab who came around the corner like a bolt of lightening. No puppy in tow.

I put the lab in the house and headed around the corner. No Luck. I walked around the neighborhood for hours looking for her asking everyone that I saw if they had seen her. I was now feeling sick. I thought someone had picked her up and decided to keep her.

I called the police and told them to look for her as well.

Ever since my husband fired up his extremely loud Vette the puppy has been afraid of cars so we really didn't think that she ventured far. He took one last loop around the block and noticed her up under another Tahoe that was the same color as his one block away. The opposite of the way the lab came running. She was shaking like a leaf. She was scared. He got out of his truck and called her and she came running.

She kissed and kissed him.

I feel much better today. **** dogs.:willy::willy: It was like losing my kid.

Better get that one a microchip in case she does that again and someone does take her in to an animal hospital or shelter.

The first thing a shelter or vet does when a new dog comes in is check for a chip :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I think it was around $40 back when I did it for G. I have them check it every year when he goes in for his checkup, still works :hi::hi::hi:

I am going to check into that. :2thumbs:

Well just got in from the first day of three at the C5/C6 Bash in Bowling Green Ky. The event is run out of the Corvette Museum. Took lots of pics and had a nice time.

Well go start a new thread and post up the pics. I want to see them :rockon:

02Dgmbutterfly1df-1.gif

I had a great weekend. I took off work at 3 on Friday and played all weekend.

The weather was almost perfect except for a few pop up thunderstorms. We cruised in both Vettes on Friday night til 1 am and then Saturday we cleaned up the yard and got our pond going again. The fish survived in a 4 ft deep insert pond. They have been in there for over 2 years. Its crazy they live in solid ice and come back to life. Maybe I should be frozen instead of cremated??

Then Sunday we got the Miata out and put the top down and cruised North 60 miles to a new tropical fish store that I found online. We got rained on once but you can put that Miata top up in a few seconds.

Today we are suppose to have a record high of 86* :banana: I love it.

:lol::lol:

Tonight is the Red Wings game against the Avalanche. I am such a hockey nut that I am having trouble even being at work.

If you were really a hockey nut you would know that they are playing Anaheim :lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack: