Customer Service 866.965.0400

Good Morning Adams Forum Peeps

70'sChevyGirl

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is one of those weird days that I have off. Stock Market holiday so no "official" work today. I have a few things to get caught up on this morning but I'll be done by 9ish. Then I have to vacate the house as my youngest daughter (9) is having 12 of her friends over for a B-Day party. It's going to be 60 and sunny here today with rain coming in about 6pm. If anyone is looking for me I'll be at the golf course! :D

Then I have to vacate the house as my youngest daughter (9) is having 12 of her friends over for a B-Day party. :D

23.gif Mike???

Today is the Detroit Tiger Opening game. I am all dressed in my Tiger gear and ready for Baseball!!!!

thGoodFriday.gif Have a safe holiday weekend everyone.

It is nice having a day off :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I have to take the vette in for it's state inspection then off to the dentist for a cleaning. Then go pick out the puppy !!!!

I'm sure sometime after that there will be time for a nap while watching the masters and then a nice steak on the grill :drool::drool::drool::drool:

It is nice having a day off :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I have to take the vette in for it's state inspection then off to the dentist for a cleaning. Then go pick out the puppy !!!!

I'm sure sometime after that there will be time for a nap while watching the masters and then a nice steak on the grill :drool::drool::drool::drool:

State inspection on an 08?

He just wishes he can go for a ride in the vette.

He really likes riding in the back seat of the crew cab. I just fold up the back seat and he can just stand there and stick his head out the window, he is REALLY tall :lolsmack:

He really likes riding in the back seat of the crew cab. I just fold up the back seat and he can just stand there and stick his head out the window, he is REALLY tall :lolsmack:

i bet he does, you just got to tell him he need to keep the slober down to a minum on th paint.

Morning all. Looks like it's going to be a beautiful Easter weekend. Sun is shining, the rain is gone for a few days, and tomorrow is Easter. Can't get much better.

Hope all of you who celebrate, have a beautiful holiday. And those who don't, you all have a great weekend too. :hi:

Bill...did you get Rich???

I am waiting to see pics...party.gif

Scroll up :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I already posted a bunch and there a a whole lot more in the moderators section :banana::banana::banana::banana: