Good Morning Adams Forum Peeps

70'sChevyGirl

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

513875c6nhgo7wmf.gif

Morning everyone.

Its the Weekend!!!!!!!!!! I hope that it goes by slowly.

Got plans??

Today I think my job is to take out the headliner in my dad's 66 Mustang and strip off the old seat covers and my husband is welding in new rails. We are restoring it for him.

Morning all. Plans for today are to head to the local Lions Club pancake breakfast. The wind is between 30 and 50 mph right now, so no outdoor activities planned. Tomorrow is going to be better. Have a great day all.

:help::help: They are calling for up to 9" of snow after midnight tonight.

I did have a chance to try out alot of my Adam's fun stuff yesterday. My Charger is all clean and pretty. I did take a couple of pics that I will post later. It took me 3 hours to detail the outside. :pc:

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!! :cheers::cheers:

Well we ended up getting 5" of that white stuff overnight. It is still snowing and it is very heavy. There are alot of accidents on all the roads and a bunch of schools have closed for the day.

Awwwwww...gotta love Michigan.

02Dgmbutterfly1df-1.gif

Rich...if your lucky it took a swing NE and it won't get you. thsmiley_snowball.gif

We had a beautiful spring weekend here in Portland, OR. It was in the 70's and I was finally able to get my Bullitt out on the road. Took a ride down some twisty, whindy roads and just enjoyed. The nice weather is supposed to stick around for the next two days. After that, back to high fifty's and rain, rain, rain.