Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Vanity Plate Registry!

Team Adam's

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw some middle-aged lady rolling around in a newer model Porsche 911 Turbo... stared and admired the car for a minute... looked up at the lady and she smirked at me as the light turned green and she took off... and then I saw her plate.... "WAS HIS". Laughed my *** off! That's just SO wrong!! LOL

:burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout:

Saw some middle-aged lady rolling around in a newer model Porsche 911 Turbo... stared and admired the car for a minute... looked up at the lady and she smirked at me as the light turned green and she took off... and then I saw her plate.... "WAS HIS". Laughed my *** off! That's just SO wrong!! LOL

:burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout:

Last week, I passed a newer model Vette with the same plate, yet there was a woman in the passenger seat and a guy in the driver seat.

I could only assume it was the new boyfriend driving her ex's Vette. Can't imagine that would go over too well. :explode:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
They seriously let you get that? Awesome!

Yeah they did. It was not a problem. They asked what "FTW" meant to make sure it wan't rude. Once I told them it means "for the win," they said it was fine. That pic is a scan of my plate.