Customer Service 866.965.0400

Thanks For The Call Adam

It all started when after getting my order from Adams i posted a comment on Adams Forum that my Adams Fine Machine Polish had little brown specks in it. I got several replys and then Dylan@ Adams advised me to call Adams and they would take care of me, so thats what i did.

Around 4 hours later Adam himself calls me. The first thing i thought was this man didnt have to call me he could have let his staff take care of it ,but he wanted to assure me that the brown specks were from the cold weather and it was perfectly save to use. This alone showed me what kind of man Adam is,passionate about his product and to the consumer,

What a class act not only Adam but his whole staff.I tolded him how happy i was with the products especialy the detail spray (THE NAME DOES NOT DO IT JUSTICE) I myself call it P.F.M. PURE FLIPPIN MAGIC.

Trying to exsplain Adams Products to my friends and co workers is like trying to exsplain how it feels the first time you go to a NHRA drag racing event and watch the top fuel guys run its undescribable. My point being once you go to a drag race you are hooked Same goes for Adams Products once you use them you are hooked . Adam, his products,his staff are off the hook Thank you so very much :bow:

It all started when after getting my order from Adams i posted a comment on Adams Forum that my Adams Fine Machine Polish had little brown specks in it. I got several replys and then Dylan@ Adams advised me to call Adams and they would take care of me, so thats what i did.

Around 4 hours later Adam himself calls me. The first thing i thought was this man didnt have to call me he could have let his staff take care of it ,but he wanted to assure me that the brown specks were from the cold weather and it was perfectly save to use. This alone showed me what kind of man Adam is,passionate about his product and to the consumer,

What a class act not only Adam but his whole staff.I tolded him how happy i was with the products especialy the detail spray (THE NAME DOES NOT DO IT JUSTICE) I myself call it P.F.M. PURE FLIPPIN MAGIC.

Trying to exsplain Adams Products to my friends and co workers is like trying to exsplain how it feels the first time you go to a NHRA drag racing event and watch the top fuel guys run its undescribable. My point being once you go to a drag race you are hooked Same goes for Adams Products once you use them you are hooked . Adam, his products,his staff are off the hook Thank you so very much :bow:

i went to my first one last summer and like you said you cant describe them. cant wait to go back just like i cant wait to go back to detailing everyday when this cold is over.

I agree Robert! Done both and they are amazing!

Adam is definitely a hands on owner. I hope he never lets that go but it gets harder and harder as you get bigger and bigger.

Chris

Now you know why we're all here and trying to get the word out. You can buy more expensive products, but they just won't outperform Adam's and you sure won't get the customer service that Adam's gives.

Now it's your turn. Spread the word! :banana:

And thanks for the nice comments!

Too Kind Robert! :hi: Thanks for your call, your business, and your time in writing this post!

If I can do anything for you, ANYTHING, just ask.

Thanks again!

-Adam:thumbsup:

i went to my first one last summer and like you said you cant describe them. cant wait to go back just like i cant wait to go back to detailing everyday when this cold is over.

Come on just go out in the cold. It was 13 degrees the other day when I washed the car.

Archived