Customer Service 866.965.0400

Microfiber Storage

97F1504RAD

Question

Not sure what everyone uses to store their MF towels but this is what i use and they work great. They hold lots of towels the lids lock and they seem to keep the dust out.

By the way these are very old pictures and a point where i had just begun to collect detail products. I now have 4 large bins and 4 small bins jam packed full.

IMG_0782.jpg

IMG_0789.jpg

Edited by 97F1504RAD

• Answers 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Well I am loving the see through containers...I have a weekend project. AND I will be replacing all my other brand microfibers with Adams. Are we going to have a July 4th sale???? :) I'm waiting for one....

Most likely adam never has a holiday without a sale.

Hope so..I am now signed up for emails so I should NOT miss it. I almost ordered then deleted all because it is a Holiday and $$$ savings would help. I have some of the little samples to try out, but still have to wait for the hood and trunk/bumpers to cure..new paint only 2 weeks old.

OOOOOOO Bill, what do you got to say about that!! Bet you wont hit him!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Probably not, but I can BAN him :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now what fun would that be, this plac wold be boering witout Jesse :jester:

Though I'd revive this since a lot of the pics don't work anymore. Anyone else have tips on storing their towels? I use ziploc bags for now but curious if anyone has some better tips. Want to make sure they stay dirt free when I'm not using them.