Customer Service 866.965.0400

Pics from Corvettes At Carlisle 2009

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone

I wanted to add my thanks to Adam - what a great time and display of hospitality (again)....despite the uncooperative weather....

It was great meeting AJ; and reconnecting with Rich & Linda, Rich & Betsy, Tom and Chris!

I took some pics I will try and post after working hours....

Also...we're running on a 4-month schedule (met in April, 'reunion" in August...so what are we doing for December??)

:cheers:

Congrats on the trophy Rich! Adams shine is paying off, my trophy at GM and yours at Corvette! :thumbsup:

Absolutely! That waterless wash saved the day for sure with all the rain! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Here are some of my contributions, like i said it was nice to meet some of you. A BIG thanks to Adam for the party friday night and all the hospitality.

636198385_VWZDB-M.jpg

It was very busy at the Adams tent.... bet the megs guys were wondering where everyone was.

636201652_pSUhk-M.jpg

Vet stuff as far as the eye could see :thumbsup:

636193841_U9AzB-M.jpg

Yep that is 925 horse power...... and no ricer wing :lol:

636204971_7a2Cg-M.jpg

Junkman makin the kids do his work.

636203896_78FE2-M.jpg

Adam doin what he knows best.

636202223_8JakX-M.jpg

Did anyone mention that it rained :willy:

636213234_cV5ow-M.jpg

Ohh and there were plenty of pretty girls runnin around

636214566_HCseb-M.jpg

I finally got to meet AJ

I actually got him to stop for a few moments for this shot!

He was constantly doing demo's at Carlisle

hey Ron I walked around far enough and finally found your car

Picture 124.jpg

a few people asked me where mine was, my response was, "at home, dry" :jester:

It was great meeting Chris, AJ, and Rich. And a huge thanks to Adam for showing such a tremendous level of hospitality as always :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

So which ones was it nice to meet and which ones was it not so nice to meet :lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

Ill save that for another thread :lol:

Just kiddin... i just met that i was there and only got to meet some of you.... heck we should have faces with names, i think i was standing by some of you and didnt even know it :willy:

Ill save that for another thread :lol:

Just kiddin... i just met that i was there and only got to meet some of you.... heck we should have faces with names, i think i was standing by some of you and didnt even know it :willy:

Me too! I'm thinking next year we need nametags or tees with our screen names on them!!!

It's funny, that guy was a great customer, and drives around with his dogs in his truck all the time. He pulled the bottle of of the bag, and it was "Odor Eliminator," which is one of Megs products that we don't make.

I let him off the hook, absolutely, but he needed both hands to spray and wipe the Waterless Wash on that new ZR-1. That car is soooo sweet!:burnout:

FOR THE RECORD: The guys at Meguiar's are friends of mine, especially the crew at the Carlisle shows. Meg's is not one of our head-to-head competitors, and we have zero bad blood with them. We can't compete with their distribution, or prices!

In fact, Meg's does a great job promoting do-it-yourself car care, and that spills over to help us in the long run.

You won't hear us saying anything negative about Meguiar's, and they typically won't say anything bad about us. Same goes with Mother's, Zaino, etc.

It's always unprofessional companies who talk trash about their competition. Nobody wants to hear negative about someone else, rather, selling on positives is what helps achieve new customers.

If a customer walks up, and asks, "What makes you better than Meguiar's?" We answer, "Meg's is a great company, that has become very big. We can use excellent raw materials and offer customer service that big companies have difficulty offering, especially when selling through Wal-Mart, Pep Boys, Autozone, who all demand ultra low prices."

-Adam:thumbsup:

Of course they're all great companies, but each one has their own special way of doing things. Your special way is what keeps us here :patriot:

I also understand that you got a nice surprise Friday morning, care to share with us? :D