Customer Service 866.965.0400

BEHIND THE SCENES: Adam's Polishes New DVD!!

I think they were changed recently to match the applicator you would use them with. SHR with an Orange pad, Revive with a Blue MF applicator. FMP with a White pad :2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

Makes it puddin' simple for folks that are new to PC's. Not like those other companies that use a string of numbers, letters, etc. in the product names, that really just confuse you when you are starting out.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right on Bob, I had a blast too... great getting to hang out with you again, we really need to get together more often... you forgot to mention the owner of the Porsche was LEGALLY BLIND!! :willy:

But yea, he had backed his car out in the morning and caught the mirror on the edge of the garage... couple of minutes with some SHR and Revive, it was like it never happened... then we treated his mirror to some Americana, cleaned his glass and sent him on his way happy as could be :hi:

Did they change the color of revive? Mine is orange

Yes... Revive is now blue... AND IMPROVED!! I have a test bottle I'm playing with and really like it.

The color changes are to correspond to the applicators, SHR will be orange: applied by the orange pad on the PC or the new orange hand pads.

Revive is blue, since its primarily a hand use product the color corresponds to the new blue hand pads.

FMP stays white as its most commonly used with... you guessed it... the white pad. Don't you love the simplicity!!

Oh... and the hand applicators are awesome, should be available soon!!

IMG00021-20090614-1504.jpg

Sweet! Thanks for the heads up Dylan! Are there any real differences between the hand applicators like the buffing pads or just different colors? I stocked up on Americana pads for other uses earlier so I'm just curious.

Sweet! Thanks for the heads up Dylan! Are there any real differences between the hand applicators like the buffing pads or just different colors? I stocked up on Americana pads for other uses earlier so I'm just curious.

Just as with the machine pads, the hand pads will be different levels of "cut" as it were. The orange pad being the aggressive, the blue being mild, and the red (americana style) being the wax pads.

• 3 weeks later...

I failed to thank you Dylan for your incredible help, and for being the 'Stunt-Buffer!' It was an honor to work with you, ad thanks for hanging for dinner as well.:king:

Thanks also to you Bob, 'Wheelmaker' for you help. Most excellent of you to spend those 16 hours with us, and thanks for putting me up at your home in OC too! :rockon:

The shoot was great, and the cars that we touched came out incredible. The new videos should be available in October, if not sooner. The team at PowerTV, who shot the piece, and are now editing, are fantastic!:bravo:

Stay tuned my friends, and thanks again to everyone who helped, including the staff at http://www.CrevierClassicCars.com

-Adam:2thumbs:

Hi Lee, I highly recommend going into the garage, and using as much of our goods as possible, and that may get you through until the Volume 6 Video Series is relased.

Don't be afraid to use too much Lee, just keep going, and going and going, and . . . . . .

:lol:

I failed to thank you Dylan for your incredible help, and for being the 'Stunt-Buffer!' It was an honor to work with you, ad thanks for hanging for dinner as well.:king:

Thanks also to you Bob, 'Wheelmaker' for you help. Most excellent of you to spend those 16 hours with us, and thanks for putting me up at your home in OC too! :rockon:

The shoot was great, and the cars that we touched came out incredible. The new videos should be available in October, if not sooner. The team at PowerTV, who shot the piece, and are now editing, are fantastic!:bravo:

Stay tuned my friends, and thanks again to everyone who helped, including the staff at www.CrevierClassicCars.com

-Adam:2thumbs:

Thank me? Hell dude... thank YOU!! Its not everyday you're invited to hang out in a place like Crevier and detail rare and exotic cars.

I'd do it every weekend if I could :2thumbs:

Thank me? Hell dude... thank YOU!! Its not everyday you're invited to hang out in a place like Crevier and detail rare and exotic cars.

I'd do it every weekend if I could :2thumbs:

That would be expensive to do everyday, but heck, wouldn't it be awesome if we could have driven those cars, instead of just cleaning them??:D

I hereby submit the below as a classic case of not reading all the way through the thread before posting/quoting something in the first couple of pages.....

This is what happens when you are trying to work, be on the phone, and browse the forum all at the same time.....

I was gonna delete the post, but then thought I might as well just "go public" with my lack of netiquette and poke a little fun at myself!

It's the new Bat mobile under that cover!!!! ;)

New Lambo Reventon ?? Very limited production, and supposedly all spoken for...20 total, 10 coming to US...

Here's a link:

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/01/27/lamborghini-reventon-up-for-sale-in-silicon-valley/

Edited by ALF01

• 3 weeks later...