Customer Service 866.965.0400

Anyone ever hear of this?

iceboi714

Question

FW1 Wash & Wax

They were promoting it at a gas station i just went to 15 minutes ago. Has anyone ever heard of it or tried it? They used it on a small portion of my front left fender. I'll stick with Adam's TYVM! :2thumbs: Just seemed interesting to see it. :lolsmack:

12 answers to this question

Get out the SHR and an orange pad Lee!

My neighbor sent over their grandson's step dad to show me his waterless product, since they always see me out detailing our cars. I was researching rinseless wash products at the time, so I let him show me his stuff. A few weeks later the sun hit the truck just right and 'swirl city'!

I left it for a while in case he came back, but he never did. A friend and I corrected it recently doing a side-by-side-by-side comparison of 3 different products. All 3 knocked out the swirls and I cleaned up the areas under tape lines with SHR.

After I looked into the information he gave me, I found it is multi-level marketing underneath it all.

If any of these yahoos even approaches me at a gas station I essentially let them know if they spray anything on my car and/or attempt to touch it with the crappy microfiber they're holding they will quickly learn how well their product works on internal organs as I will be forcing down their throat..... of course I say this in the most polite way possible :D

If any of these yahoos even approaches me at a gas station I essentially let them know if they spray anything on my car and/or attempt to touch it with the crappy microfiber they're holding they will quickly learn how well their product works on internal organs as I will be forcing down their throat..... of course I say this in the most polite way possible :D

:lolsmack: