Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams Car wash soap

TjDieselPwr

Question

Question for all you guys and gals. I watched the video before washing my truck and it said to put the car wash soap on the wash mitt and then add the water. (i think anyway) So I did this and the suds were amazing amount. Well unfortunately that only lasted a little but. It seems the suds don't last very long and when I go to wash the next part of the truck there are no suds. Am I doing something wrong? Is everyone else continuing to see suds through the entire wash? Is this even really anything to worry about? Btw I finished the wash and wash very happy with the outcome!

15 answers to this question

I've found that the water plays apart in the suds (i know sounds dumb)

Using hard water at my sisters, I get suds, but they go away very quickly.

Using water at my home (with a water softener) I get suds from here to eternity.

It might have something to do with the ph of the water too. I don't know how that would affect the suds. :(

Just my $.02

I've found that the water plays apart in the suds (i know sounds dumb)

Using hard water at my sisters, I get suds, but they go away very quickly.

Using water at my home (with a water softener) I get suds from here to eternity.

It might have something to do with the ph of the water too. I don't know how that would affect the suds. :(

Just my $.02

Exactly right!

I think I use to much soap on mine... When I'm done the car doesn't bead water... lol

I like suds because it makes me feel like it's lubricating better.

I do use the foam sprayer too though.

I try to get some on my mitt but mainly add it to the bucket of water. If it's all on the rag and your using two bucket method after your first pass most of your soap will end up in the other bucket. Also my suds seem to be less noticeable when my car is freshly waxed. I don't know why.

I do pretty much what you do, put the wash mitt in the bucket, put the shampoo on the mitt and fill up the bucket with water. I have suds galore (sounds like a drinking buddy :lolsmack:). But I do have a water softner on that faucet. I'm 99% sure that's why I have lots of suds.

Thanks for all the reply's again! I guess I like the suds. :cheers: Anyway like Devin04 said I washed both the truck and the jeep today and while the Jeep had lots of suds they were a lot less noticeable on the truck as it was waxed a week ago. The Jeep was extra dirty so it had lots of suds. Don't know if that had anything to do with it but it was interesting to me none the less. Hmmm suds are interesting?? Maybe I need to get out more! :lolsmack:

Hey Tim! Whats up buddy! I didnt know you signed up on here. See ya at the races..... the trucks getting some go fast mods this weekend. :thumbsup:

Anyway, I dont put it on the mit, I just pour the soap in the bucket, then drop the mitt in, (sits on top of the grit guard, so it dosent get in the soap) fill with the hose and get poop loads of suds. I use the Mr. Clean auto dry (whatever) gun on the hose, just for the filtration.... it does reduce water spots of the areas that dry before your done washing. Maybe I get so many suds cause of the gun filter like someone previously mentioned about the water softener.

See ya soon!

the trucks getting some go fast mods this weekend. :thumbsup:

Cool so is my car :D while I'm on vacation, should be ready when I get back if all goes according to plan.

Since we are on the topic of car wash soap I got a question. I had mentioned to Adam a while back that the previous soap I was using claimed to have sun protection built into it. Adam asked what it was I told him it was Zaino's and he said he'd look into it. My question is to Adam I guess, if he found out anything more about that and if it's true or if it would be possible to put it in future Adam's car wash? I'll be on vacation for the next week and a half but I'll check here when I get back.

Edited by Devin04

Hey Derek. Ya I signed up on here gotta figure out how to get my truck looking as good as yours! Lots of good info on here. I do know one thing I gotta get me one of those PC's cause waxing the truck by hand is killin me! Sounds like some good times a coming at the track huh. More go fast mods are good. I will be there with my camera see what pics I can get. :banana::rockon: