Customer Service 866.965.0400

Vehicles I would like to own.

Superdutytd

Anyone else have any cars that they want to buy but really just can't justify buying them? I want to get one of these new Ford Raptor pickups but having a mustang to go fast and a diesel pickup for towing I just can't justify buying of these even though I think they are F'ing awesome. raptorintro.jpg

http://www.fordvehicles.com/F150raptor/

My parents are building a ranch in eastern Washington so I suppose I could buy a white one to drive around the dusty climate there and drift the dirt roads and jump irrigation ditches :lolsmack:See there I go trying to justify buying one. :D For one thing I would change the wheels and drop the thing off at my painter to get rid of the black plastic though.

Dreaming of owning some cars someday is the reason I get out of bed. So here's my short list

Got to drive one of these once. Best night of my life so far. lol

1s.jpg

mercedes-benz-sl-65-amg-black-serie.jpg

my favorite Ferrari

ferrari_355_red_profile.jpg

and sorry for the crappy camera phone pic but this is the night I met my true love. :) One of these seems realistic once I get my life figured out.

050409_204501.jpg

Aston Martin Vanquish S.... IMO the most beautiful car in the world

2005-Aston-Martin-Vanquish-S-V12.jpg

Until you try to shift it :lol: Their gearbox was notorious for just seizing up! Even on a good day, shifting through gears feels like stirring a bucket of coal :( It is a stunning car though - absolutely beautiful, just like all Astons are :)

I wouldn't mind on of these either !!!! It must be good if Top Gear's Jeremy Clarkson named it his car of the year :patriot::patriot::patriot:

2009%20Corvette%20ZR1%20Official.jpg

I'd take one too Bill, only in yellow. There's a guy on a couple of the other forums that has an 09 ZR1 and he's selling/trading it to get a 2010 ZR1 in white. :willy:

ag_09zr1_leftfrt_yellow.jpg