Customer Service 866.965.0400

Corvette Re-Adamized for 2009

GerryC

• 3 weeks later...

*bump*

Finally put some Americana on today. I removed the temp coat of Buttery I had put on for the previous show. This Sunday is the first 'big', all-corvete show, so I need to bring my A-game.

I spent 6 hours claying and polishing today, since it was sunny out but only 73~ it was perfect weather. I haven't clayed this thing in over a year and it's always been waxed so I didn't think it needed it, it passed the bag test with like a B+/A- so I was surprised at all the crap that still came off of it. No picture of the bar but it was unusable afterwards and got tossed

After claying (DS bottle was nearly empty, and kept sliding off the car)

8.jpg

:pc:

9.jpg

Edited by GerryC

How about a pic of the whole car Gerry? :cheers:

What, you didn't get enough already? Here ya go :jester:

covered.jpg

The garage is kinda cramped with my grandfather's car there. He doesn't drive anymore but neither does his car:lolsmack: Once we get around to fixing it enough to roll it out, then the vette can be by itself - it doesn't like having a roommate.

I'll take some nice whole-car pics at the show on Sunday. Hopefully Ron (livingwater) will be going too :banana:

What, you didn't get enough already? Here ya go :jester:

covered.jpg

The garage is kinda cramped with my grandfather's car there. He doesn't drive anymore but neither does his car:lolsmack: Once we get around to fixing it enough to roll it out, then the vette can be by itself - it doesn't like having a roommate.

I'll take some nice whole-car pics at the show on Sunday. Hopefully Ron (livingwater) will be going too :banana:

Smarta$$.:lol::lol::lol:

Ok Rich here's the whole car *without* the cover :loser:

I love how the paint looks like a different red depending on the amount/angle of sunlight. The second pic is actually what it is supposed to look like, but as you can see on the hood in the first pic, if there are few clouds, the blue sky reflects completely in the paint making it look more like a ruby.

2 coats of Americana, and then BSG at the show

Picture%20132.jpg

Picture%20137.jpg

There are more pics fromthe show in this topic...tons of awesome cars :thumbsup:

Edited by GerryC