Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Mudflaps.

11chevz71

You have your own opion keith like i have mine. But i can just go down the list why a chevy silverado is better than a toyota tundra that all. So i am not going into this topic so lets just move on.

Well that's what is important since you drive one and I no longer drive neither one. I was just giving you a hard time. I like the stir the pot a little.

(I do have an American motorcycle though, that although inferior in most ways except uniqueness, loudness, and torque compared to foreign bikes I like it as much as the day I got it 8 years ago and won't get rid of it)

So you've only had one vehicle, eh? ;)

I'm on #28.

You get a lot more people that finally get tired of the big 3 and go Japanese, than the other way around. There's a reason for it.

I worked in quality control for an American manufacturer (Ford) and for a Japanese supplier to the automotive industry. The differences were amazing.

Kudo's to everyone that puts their hard earned money on the line to support them though.

A lot has changed. I beleive Ford (Chevy and Dodge missed the list somehow ;)) is now on par with Toyota and Honda's quality. This is coming from a few different sources. I buy American. Period. Even if I vehemently hate unions.

You looking to line-x the bed or anything? I had my bed done on my truck when new and LOVE it. For an extra 100 he did under the wheel wells and the amount it reduced the noise is amazing. Well worth the money IMO.

Looks good!

Chris

still loving my Ford.

You looking to line-x the bed or anything? I had my bed done on my truck when new and LOVE it. For an extra 100 he did under the wheel wells and the amount it reduced the noise is amazing. Well worth the money IMO.

Looks good!

Chris

still loving my Ford.

I have always wanted to do my truck with the line-x ultralux. But i could never see the cost effectiviness for a 12 year old truck. And my dads truck will probably never get any he buys it, runs it, and trades it in. And he never thinks it is worth the money.