Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams products are arriving today

livingwater

Rich's hook-up from earlier this week - the Machine twins with SHR included for free, and some VRT thrown in too. Now, FINALLY, the 4" pads are available, so another order will be placed soon (with the Father's Day discount code, of course). Then I'll be set, or at least that's what I'll tell my wife. ;)

I've got a box coming tomorrow :mail:

4" pads

6 new tire sponges

2 new interior sponges (I will keep the leftover black squares for trim and engine use only)

Claybar

BSG

UCS

APC

If I had known the glass towels were coming out this week I would have held off, but I've got a designated glass towel already, so 2 of the news ones can wait for the next order...if there is one...I'm running out of room for all this stuff :willy:

Edited by GerryC

I got a box today:

Grit guard

6 MF applicators

6 MF towels (2 for my neighbor)

1 Great White Drying towel

Car Wash Trio (for my neighbor)

Orange Pad

White Pad

2 Tire Sponges

2 Dressing Applicators

As if that isn't enough, I saw the Father's Day Special and placed an order tonight for 4 glass towels and the 4" spot pads! :willy:

That makes 5 orders since the end of April when I discovered Adam's products. I gotta stop ordering stuff .....

I got a box today:

Grit guard

6 MF applicators

6 MF towels (2 for my neighbor)

1 Great White Drying towel

Car Wash Trio (for my neighbor)

Orange Pad

White Pad

2 Tire Sponges

2 Dressing Applicators

As if that isn't enough, I saw the Father's Day Special and placed an order tonight for 4 glass towels and the 4" spot pads! :willy:

That makes 5 orders since the end of April when I discovered Adam's products. I gotta stop ordering stuff .....

Talk about stocking up!:2thumbs::2thumbs:

I gotta stop ordering stuff .....

I think Adam will have to disagree:glasses:

I don't have anything on order right now but I'm going to be getting one of those new glass cleaning towels soon, possibly some leather cleaner/conditioner as well.

The leather conditioner is awesome. I use it on my dash and doors also...

The leather conditioner is awesome. I use it on my dash and doors also...

Well my next list is scheduled but it won't be done until July. I told myself I would not order anything for a month.

BUT after 30 days...

4" pads, 1 WW, 2 MF, 2 Orange Pads, 2 White pads, metal polish, and if business holds true some LC and GWC, SHR, and FMP and DS

Okay, Here you go...

MorarsintheparksnowinjuneAdamsca-4.jpg?t=1244908059

I know it doesn't look too dirty in the pic but trust me it is. I really enjoyed using the wash kit. That bucket caddy is great! And the soap with the wash mit produced plenty of suds. And the firehose spray was cool. Well you get the idea. Another happy customer. :D

After......MorarsintheparksnowinjuneAdamsca-3.jpg?t=1244908403

MorarsintheparksnowinjuneAdamscarwa.jpg?t=1244908451

Got done just in time before the cottonwood started fallin again (snow in june).......

MorarsintheparksnowinjuneAdamsca-9.jpg?t=1244908542

Now I will just be waiting for all the supplies to begin polishing. I have a spare hood to practice on just to be safe. :thumbsup: