Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's flyer

Since most or all of us go to some kind of car show/meet I think if the forum had a page that we could print out flyer's (Adam's Polishes)to handout at the show.

Just my .06 (adjusted for inflation)

Brian

I like the idea, perhaps something that directs them to the forums, that way not only can they buy the products they can get harassed by Bill and learn some stuff at the same time :jester:

Bill you must be a legend

I like the idea, perhaps something that directs them to the forums, that way not only can they buy the products they can get harassed by Bill and learn some stuff at the same time :jester:

The more the merrier :rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

This subject was discussed before, like in January. Only difference is that there was supposed to be a downloadable business card available to anyone who wanted them to print on home computers on card stock. Print as many as you want and cut them out, and pass them out.

What ever happened to that idea?

This subject was discussed before, like in January. Only difference is that there was supposed to be a downloadable business card available to anyone who wanted them to print on home computers on card stock. Print as many as you want and cut them out, and pass them out.

What ever happened to that idea?

Sounds like a good one to me :2thumbs:

what does it look like...maybe as part of advertising...throw some business cards in with the orders...easier to pass it around...thats how a honda forum gets their name around....ppl even start to put those business cards on hondas they see on the street...lol

I actually have my graphic guy working on some new business cards... they'll have the adams logo (Featuring Adams Premium Car Car Products) and the forum address on the back with the appointment/quote info... not in love with this one, but we're getting there... any feedback is welcome btw... personally I think the phone number is getting lost on the chrome of the bumper since the colors are similar.

DeepReflectionsvert.jpg

use a black stroke like on 'Deep Reflections Detailing'

I made a business card sized Adam's logo with just the phone number and website address, but Jason removed it because I think they want just Rich (marylandvette) to do stuff with the logo

I actually have my graphic guy working on some new business cards... they'll have the adams logo (Featuring Adams Premium Car Car Products) and the forum address on the back with the appointment/quote info... not in love with this one, but we're getting there... any feedback is welcome btw... personally I think the phone number is getting lost on the chrome of the bumper since the colors are similar.

DeepReflectionsvert.jpg

What ive noticed with a lot of graphic designers that are just starting they use a lot of drop shadows and outlining on all the text....

As AJ mentioned, we have a professionally designed and printed card that we created for customers to hand out at events and whatnot. The cards are on a good thick stock and have a glossy finish. The front has the Adam's logo and url and the back has an invitation to join the forum, as well as a space where the inviting member can add their screen name. We (customers and fans) came up with the idea back when the forum was getting off the ground.

Adams_ForumCard-front-sample.jpg

Adams_ForumCard-back-sample.jpg

Our plan was this: Since I already do a lot of graphics for Adam's, I would design it and forum volunteers would contribute a few bucks (like $5-$10 each) to help cover the the printing. (If memory serves me, Bill, Rich, Nitelord and I covered all the costs for the first round.) The cards would be delivered to the warehouse and anyone that wanted some would just ask Jason to mail out a stack or throw some in with their next order. The idea behind this member-financed approach was that we were all well familiar with Adam's amazing generosity and we didn't think it was cool to ask him to spend even more of his money on little things like this (after all, he was/is completely footing the bill for the forum).

We wanted to go the professional printing route because Adam's products are all about image, and we didn't want the corporate look to get diluted with cards of various print quality floating around at shows. We realize some people have great equipment and can print very nice cards, but others might not have the best print quality or paper stock, and at the end of the day a crappy card in the hands of a millionaire Ferrari owner (or anyone else) just makes Adam's look bush-league -- because that ferrari guy may automatically assume everything else about Adam's is homemade. That's the reason we never made DIY cards available.

I'm not really sure if the initial supply has been exhausted, but perhaps it's time for a new round? If there's interest I'll take on the responsibility for distributing the cards (eliminating the need for the warehouse to be involved). Is there interest out there?

Rich :cheers:

Edited by MarylandTDI

What company do you use to print the cards? I've had business cards among other things made from overnightprints.com and found the quality to be exceptional, and it is fairly inexpensive

What company do you use to print the cards? I've had business cards among other things made from overnightprints.com and found the quality to be exceptional, and it is fairly inexpensive

Hi Gerry -

Yes, Overnight prints is good (MUCH better than Vistaprint) but my favorite is printingforless.com. They're a hair more expensive but their color accuracy is far better then any other online printer I've used. :cheers:

Rich

As AJ mentioned, we have a professionally designed and printed card that we created for customers to hand out at events and whatnot. The cards are on a good thick stock and have a glossy finish. The front has the Adam's logo and url and the back has an invitation to join the forum, as well as a space where the inviting member can add their screen name. We (customers and fans) came up with the idea back when the forum was getting off the ground.

Adams_ForumCard-front-sample.jpg

Adams_ForumCard-back-sample.jpg

Our plan was this: Since I already do a lot of graphics for Adam's, I would design it and forum volunteers would contribute a few bucks (like $5-$10 each) to help cover the the printing. (If memory serves me, Bill, Rich, Nitelord and I covered all the costs for the first round.) The cards would be delivered to the warehouse and anyone that wanted some would just ask Jason to mail out a stack or throw some in with their next order. The idea behind this member-financed approach was that we were all well familiar with Adam's amazing generosity and we didn't think it was cool to ask him to spend even more of his money on little things like this (after all, he was/is completely footing the bill for the forum).

We wanted to go the professional printing route because Adam's products are all about image, and we didn't want the corporate look to get diluted with cards of various print quality floating around at shows. We realize some people have great equipment and can print very nice cards, but others might not have the best print quality or paper stock, and at the end of the day a crappy card in the hands of a millionaire Ferrari owner (or anyone else) just makes Adam's look bush-league -- because that ferrari guy may automatically assume everything else about Adam's is homemade. That's the reason we never made DIY cards available.

I'm not really sure if the initial supply has been exhausted, but perhaps it's time for a new round? If there's interest I'll take on the responsibility for distributing the cards (eliminating the need for the warehouse to be involved). Is there interest out there?

Rich :cheers:

:iagree::iagree::iagree:

These cards look much better than most you'll see and the stock is very professional. Nothing says "we're for real" like being handed a business card made with heavy stock and a glossy finish. The good and bad thing about these cards is you can't write on them. Thus, they make lousy cards to write a girls phone number down on them! No defacing a Adam's card!

you can't write on them. Thus, they make lousy cards to write a girls phone number down on them!

there are plenty of ATM's around where anyone can find other people's balance receipts for this purpose :lolsmack:

:iagree::iagree::iagree:

These cards look much better than most you'll see and the stock is very professional. Nothing says "we're for real" like being handed a business card made with heavy stock and a glossy finish. The good and bad thing about these cards is you can't write on them. Thus, they make lousy cards to write a girls phone number down on them! No defacing a Adam's card!

Can you write on the back? They should have been printed without the gloss on the back. Let me know -- I'll make sure the backs of the next batch have the matte back. :patriot::cheers: