Customer Service 866.965.0400

I cant stop cracking up!!!!

11chevz71

Question

:lol::lol:What's he using? A paper towel?? And I guess he couldn't get the cap off the "quality" wax he was using and had to poke a hole in the bottle! Too funny! Good find Jesse. :lol:

I saw this alwhile ago and i said to self i need to put this on here.

I've heard that a trick to make your car look shinier is to use front to back motions on top surfaces and top to bottom motions on vertical surfaces when applying wax. Also to reduce swirls you should follow these steps. I follow these rules more when washing then when I wax. I find it better to apply the wax in circular motion to make sure to fill the paint's pours from every direction and as a final step while the wax is still spreadable to follow the rule. Anyone heard of this? Am I doing it wrong? This might not be the best spot to post this.

I've heard that a trick to make your car look shinier is to use front to back motions on top surfaces and top to bottom motions on vertical surfaces when applying wax. Also to reduce swirls you should follow these steps. I follow these rules more when washing then when I wax. I find it better to apply the wax in circular motion to make sure to fill the paint's pours from every direction and as a final step while the wax is still spreadable to follow the rule. Anyone heard of this? Am I doing it wrong? This might not be the best spot to post this.

Don't apply anything in a circular motion except for polishes/compounds. You're not looking to fill pores with wax (which it's too big to do, anyway) - the wax is sitting on top of the finish in order to protect it...imagine a microscopic layer of bubble wrap.