Customer Service 866.965.0400

Introducing New Mods & Detail Advisors!

Greetings Everyone -

Adamsforums.com has only been online for a bit over 6 months, and the popularity and growth has simply amazed us. We're very near adding our 1500th member, and the daily post count just keeps growing. Adam and the staff couldn't be happier, and we're all so glad that you've joined our little web community.

The overall friendliness, camaraderie and atmosphere of adamsforums.com has been great, and we're at that point were it makes sense to add a few new moderators to the team. So with this post we're proud to welcome BigRed Vette and Chris05GTO as our newest mods. They'll be helping out with keeping threads neat and organized, hearing your concerns if you see something inappropriate, resolving account issues, and generally keeping the place working smoothly.

We've also added a new group of users called Detail Advisors. These members – Dylan06SS, Baron Von Awesome and GerryC have proven to be vast resources of detailing knowledge, and each has stepped up to help members with their more involved detailing challenges. They'll continue to participate in threads, of course, and will always welcome your PMs and direct appeals for a bit of hand-holding when needed.

Huge thanks to each and every member who's been a part of Adamsforums.com and helped make it such a great web resource. We're so glad you're a part of our family. :patriot::patriot::patriot:

Thanks for the upgrade :2thumbs:

I'll gladly take the time to explain anything from product use/purpose to techniques or anything that may be confusing to new users of Adam's. I love taking pictures so most of my explanations will probably have a photographic accompaniment

Here's to not having to remake this topic a third time:cheers:

Thanks for the upgrade :2thumbs:

I'll gladly take the time to explain anything from product use/purpose to techniques or anything that may be confusing to new users of Adam's. I love taking pictures so most of my explanations will probably have a photographic accompaniment

Here's to not having to remake this topic a third time:cheers:

I hear that!!! :cheers:

Nice writeup on the pad cleaning, btw. :)

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Thank You my Friends! I am honored that we earned your business, trust, and now have your input here on the forum.

Thank You. I can't tell you how much your input is valued.

Thanks you again for your most valuable asset: Your time.

-Adam:thumbsup:

Edited by C6Bill

• 1 month later...