Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams Graphene Coating maintained with SiO2 products?

cammyfive

Question

I'm planning on having my wife's Mazda CX-90 SUV paint corrected and the coated with Adams Graphene Coating (in the bottle, not the spray).  I have amassed a few maintenance products that are not in the Adam's Polishes family and are marketed as maintenance toppers for SiO2 coatings; I want to make sure that they "play nice" with a graphene based coatings.  Also, as far as the weekly maintenance washes, does the regular Adams blue shampoo work well with the Graphene Coating?  I just bought a gallon of it so I certainly hope so!

6 answers to this question

Adam’s blue shampoo and also Adam’s Rinseless washes are my primary wash chemicals of choice for my wife and families Adam’s Graphene Spray Coating coated vehicles. I also use the Graphene Shampoo but prefer the blue. I have about a quart of Ceramic Boost 1.0, so that is my topper of choice. Graphene Detail Spray is also an excellent drying aid/topper. Hint: a little goes a long way.

13 minutes ago, cammyfive said:

So it would be fair to say that Graphene and SiO2, while different, are part of the same family and can work together on a car?

Pretty fair, yes. The Graphene lineup is built on your traditional ceramic/SiO2 products. Here's more on the differences.

https://adamspolishes.com/pages/whats-the-difference-between-graphene-and-traditional-ceramic-coatings

I also mix the Graphene and SiO2 products and have not had any problems, as @Captain Slow said a little goes a long way.  So start with very little product use good Microfilber towels when you use it and you should be very happy with the results.

1 minute ago, falcaineer said:

Pretty fair, yes. The Graphene lineup is built on your traditional ceramic/SiO2 products. Here's more on the differences.

https://adamspolishes.com/pages/whats-the-difference-between-graphene-and-traditional-ceramic-coatings

Very helpful!  Thanks.  It looks like I'll be perfectly fine with the tradition ceramic SiO2 maintenance products I have along with the Adams Blue Shampoo.