Customer Service 866.965.0400

well this is embarrassing

nwtechdetailer

It truly is, but i will ask anyway..i am going through some of the chemicals pretty fast during summer due to back to back cars. So i got a 5 gallon iron remover. Great! now for the life of me, i cant figure out how to use it. Is there assembly instructions on how to hook the tap to the 5 gallon container?, does it just screw in on top?, what is the small screw on cap on the container for?, Yes i know SMH!!!!

10 hours ago, nwtechdetailer said:

It truly is, but i will ask anyway..i am going through some of the chemicals pretty fast during summer due to back to back cars. So i got a 5 gallon iron remover. Great! now for the life of me, i cant figure out how to use it. Is there assembly instructions on how to hook the tap to the 5 gallon container?, does it just screw in on top?, what is the small screw on cap on the container for?, Yes i know SMH!!!!

The small cap on top  is the air vent which you need to crack open when you are refilling your smaller containers, this allows the product to flow easily instead of gurgling by running and then sucking air back into the pour spout.

As for the main spout, it should just screw on and the end result will look like this:
image.png.4e7ed72d89e09b1a3857b6d70cfb1772.png