Customer Service 866.965.0400

Chuck_ Introduction

Hello Adam, Admins, Mods, members…

I’m Chuck from Omaha NE, I love a clean vehicle! Adam’s products are amazing and simple to use. I am currently driving a 2024 GMC Sierra AT4X HD that I purchased a few months ago. Vehicles in the family are 2018 Chevy Tahoe, 2007 Chevy Tahoe , and 2017 Ford Escape. 3 black and one red (2017 Tahoe). I’ve always been particular about having a clean vehicle but with all the products that inundate the market it’s hard to choose. Adam’s polishes makes it so simple to pick a product or tool that even a novice detailed like me can do it. Hand polishing has been the only method I’ve ever used but after watching the latest YouTube video I think I’m ready to take the DA polishing plunge. Can’t wait to see what results I can get from using these tools!!

IMG_8460.jpeg

Welcomer Chuck, and with you having 3 black vehicles, getting them standing tall and shiny will make the results of your efforts worthwhile!

Be sure to check out the other areas of the forum for helpful tips, or answers to any questions you may have along the way.

Thanks rkj…I’ve been reading all about the black polishes, compounds, and keeping it looking like new…tough to do with that color but def worth it! 

Welcome to the Forum Chuck.  I've done my share of hand polishing and had a mid-caliber machine and purchased a pair of Swirl Killers, 15 mm and 9 mm, a while back and absolutely love them.  Seeing as you have larger vehicles, I'm sure you'll be happy with a high end machine and the Adam's products.

6 hours ago, RayS said:

Welcome to the Forum Chuck.  I've done my share of hand polishing and had a mid-caliber machine and purchased a pair of Swirl Killers, 15 mm and 9 mm, a while back and absolutely love them.  Seeing as you have larger vehicles, I'm sure you'll be happy with a high end machine and the Adam's products.

Thanks Ray! Love the products…love the content, videos, and articles

Thanks rkj…I’ve been reading all about the black polishes, compounds, and keeping it looking like new…tough to do with that color but def worth it!