Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Guy from America's Dairyland

My name is Zac, and I operate a small detailing company in SW Wisconsin that I've had since 2008. 

The majority of my customers have classic cars or trucks. I do some daily drivers, but it gets old cleaning up goldfish crackers and kool-aid stains out of minivan carpets. I have used a few products from the Adam's line and have been very impressed with most of it. Looking forward to trying new stuff and building a relationship with the company. 

I do hope to take a step back as my 16 y/o stepson has really gotten into detailing and ceramic coating vehicles. He would like to take over in the next couple years, but we will see as he intends to serve his country after high school.  

Thanks for having me, looking forward to helping where I can, along with learning other tricks along the way.

Welcome to the Forum Zac.   I get to visit Wisconsin once or twice a year based on when the wife wants to visit her family in NE Wisconsin. 

On 6/12/2024 at 9:22 PM, falcaineer said:

Welcome, Zac!

You both sound like you would benefit from and enjoy the Adam's Shine Academy. Have you heard about it?

I have not. Info?

• 2 weeks later...