Customer Service 866.965.0400

Anything easier than Adams spray wax

Marshall

Question

I'm a firm believer in Spray Wax. The most recent update to the product isn't really noticeable, but it still works great. Just washed and spray waxed my '22 ZL1 Camaro this evening. Turned out great! Just curious, is there any Adams LSP that's easier to use than and provides better protection/shine than spray wax?

20240317_214834.jpg

20240317_214954.jpg

20240317_215127.jpg

9 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, Marshall said:

I'm a firm believer in Spray Wax. The most recent update to the product isn't really noticeable, but it still works great. Just washed and spray waxed my '22 ZL1 Camaro this evening. Turned out great! Just curious, is there any Adams LSP that's easier to use than and provides better protection/shine than spray wax?

20240317_214834.jpg

20240317_214954.jpg

20240317_215127.jpg

Forgot to mention what the wash consisted of:

Pressure washer, Adams Wash & Wax, wash pad, Adams Wheel & Tire, fender brush, deionized water final rinse, leaf blower on door/window seams only, and a couple hours to dry naturally. 

20 hours ago, 2Fords said:

I think spray wax is probably the easiest lsp to apply. I also think is

If you get the car out in the rain you will notice the new formula works a lot n

better at repelling/beading water!

2Fords, thanks for the input here. I haven't had a fresh coating of the updated wax that's been rained on yet. After the wax has aged and worn/eroded away is where I've judged it I'd say. Do you use it as your primary LSP on your Mustangs?

7 hours ago, falcaineer said:

Really depends on the results you're after. CS3 is super easy go use and would offer longer protection. HGG is also really easy and longer lasting.

Thanks Falcaineer. I do prefer a traditional waxed/carnauba look and feel. My only concerns with CS3 or H20 G&G are with product removal time and more streaking potential than Spray Wax. Speed of the job, with good results is kinda important to be based on having 2 large vehicles and one regular size.

Agreed. Have used mine a couple times and will trade any benefit of HGG for the ease of spray wax.  Opinion, but there’s zero comparison about ease of use between spray wax and HGG. HGG is a streaky gooey mess you have to pay attention to. I did half and half on a hood and visually couldn’t tell a difference.  All of mine are non daily drivers anyways, so spray wax is becoming my go-to. 

5 hours ago, galaxy said:

Agreed. Have used mine a couple times and will trade any benefit of HGG for the ease of spray wax.  Opinion, but there’s zero comparison about ease of use between spray wax and HGG. HGG is a streaky gooey mess you have to pay attention to. I did half and half on a hood and visually couldn’t tell a difference.  All of mine are non daily drivers anyways, so spray wax is becoming my go-to. 

Very interesting report Galaxy, thanks for the response! I wonder if CS3 is subject to the same issues as HGG? My AT4 1500 is a daily driver, the Z71 Tahoe is a couple times per week driver. The ZL1 Camaro is kinda a garage queen, haha. On the metallic paint of the 1st two and the strait black of the 3rd, the spray wax creates an excellent glow. Perhaps enhanced a bit by using wash & wax too?

48 minutes ago, galaxy said:

I like CS3. It’s another good one. Still debating which is my favorite  

Galaxy, the CS3 would be a 2nd best easy on/off to Spray Wax in your opinion?