Customer Service 866.965.0400

Good News Thread

Rich

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got traded to the twins.........

That is good news , right ? Now your only 4 games out of first place :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

With the way Nathan has been blowing up there could be a good opportunity there :xfingers::xfingers::xfingers:

Teresa , you keep talking about your knee. I will trade just one of my medical problems with ya.

I have more issues than just my knee but I'll leave it at that. I found out recently that I can't even have surgery until I see a Hematolgist.:(

Well late yesterday afternoon we decided to take a drive North with all the crazy people heading up for the last real weekend of summer.

We rode 4 hours and grabbed some used Camaro parts and turned around and headed home. We ended up getting a used dash, hood latches, window trim and a few other things we need for this car...all for $150. That was a steal compared to prices we have seen on Ebay and CraigsList.

We got home at 4 am. I surely have not had enough beauty sleep.

I feel like I need an IV of coffee. :eek:

I hope everyone has a great weekend. :rockon::rockon:

~~~~~~~~~~

Bill,

You got a whopper!! :jester:

What kind of fish is that???

Those would be striped bass, that one was a little over 40 inches long, and it was great on the grill :drool::drool::drool::drool:

We ended up catching 32, all over 28 inches plus a few blues :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

It was worth getting up at 2 AM to be on the dock at 5 AM :cheers:

This was another good one:

web.jpg?ver=12520946150001

Well there is no world record for Tarpon caught in the Pacific Ocean as they technically don't live in the Pacific Ocean.

Some history.

Since the Panama canal was completed many years ago some Tarpon have swam through the canal and slowly started to setup breeding throughout some of the rivers down the panama canal. I was down at Tropic Star Lodge, considered to be the premier Marlin fishing lodge in the world, and it is pretty rare to catch a Tarpon and the largest one ever known to be caught was 30-40 pounds. This tarpon was estimated at 110-120 pounds. Kind of cool but who knows about the thousands of natives who live down the coast of Panama. We were only about 40 miles from the Columbian coast so we are really far south.