Customer Service 866.965.0400

Good News Thread

Rich

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saturday morning and it is raining !:( I know we need it but its Saturday morning !:willy:

That's just not right! That same rain is supposed to be up here around 11PM. So I guess that means that my daily-driver (parked outdoors) car won't be getting washed today. Maybe tomorrow, though. :thumbsup:

Well, we were rain free for most of the day, just one or two quick light showers. So the rest of the show was good. Unfortunately, there was a major fire up the road from the show and it closed my route home. Had to take a 10 mile detour...............through a thunderstorm! I would have missed it entirely if I could have gone home the regular way. My Vette has never been this dirty. The chrome tail pipes look like lead!

Guess everyone knows what I'll be doing tomorrow.

Well, we were rain free for most of the day, just one or two quick light showers. So the rest of the show was good. Unfortunately, there was a major fire up the road from the show and it closed my route home. Had to take a 10 mile detour...............through a thunderstorm! I would have missed it entirely if I could have gone home the regular way. My Vette has never been this dirty. The chrome tail pipes look like lead!

Guess everyone knows what I'll be doing tomorrow.

Have fun. I am going to be doing the same thing. :2thumbs:

well that storm passed through the northeast as quickly as i expected. We're getting the rain right now and tomorrow's forecast has change from 60% thunderstorms to partly cloudy and 82 :banana:

Just found out a couple hours ago I'm getting a 20% pay increase starting Sept 1. I'm so excited!!

It makes me feel really good, kinda like my hard work is paying off and that my boss actually notices.

way to go jason nothing like a pay increase.

Just found out a couple hours ago I'm getting a 20% pay increase starting Sept 1. I'm so excited!!

It makes me feel really good, kinda like my hard work is paying off and that my boss actually notices.

Congrats Jason:cheers:

I wish I had good news :(:(:(

My puppy broke his leg this morning and is scheduled for surgery tomorrow morning. Hopefully it isn't as bad as it looked in the x-rays :help::help::help:

What?? Oh poor Oz. :willy::willy::willy:

The sun is shining here and it is going to be 80* :banana:

I have a PT appt in a little while and I can't wait. I never would have thought that electrical current to my knee would feel good but it does.