Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ceramic glass coating messed up my window!!!

enoch7fa

Question

I tried ceramic glass coating and it sucks getting it off!!!   my wife car is my ceramic car I use only the ceramic stuff on it, so when the ceramic glass coating came out of course I got it.   I got several a&b packs and a kit.  figured I might be able to sale a few applications to customers.  boy am I glad I did it on my wife's car first.  I watched the video at least 10 times,  I read direction 5 times.  I figured ok got it.  my wife's car is very new but I cleaned the glass anyway ( glass cleaner, plastic razor blade, clay bar that came with kit,  surface prep) then I applied the a and b wipes the way instructions told me.   GETTING THAT STUFF OFF WAS CRAZY!!! AND AFTER A FULL HOUR TRYING TO GET IT OFF IT IS STILL THERE!!!  I used up all the glass cleaner it came with , used up a forth of a aerosol can and then I got another stronger glass cleaner from another detail product maker I had and I cant get this stuff off.   I usually drive my wife's car to church and get customers looking at it but this time I am parking in the back, way in the back.    Trying to remove the haze is almost impossible.  I have to get up in the mourning and try again.  I live in California maybe someone from the Anaheim store can bring a blow torch and help out.  This product is not ready for release I dont care what anyone says.  I have wasted my time and money after all the rubbing I have done and still have to do there want be any rain repellency left.  the boys in the lab have let me down this time big time.  someone should have said the removal was this tough I really done know if I can get all the product off without removing the effect sheesh there needs to be a recall on this junk!!!  I am pretty mad.  I say pull this from selling till it is perfected.  go ahead delete my post I know you will and let others walk right into this. 

Edited by enoch7fa

19 hours ago, knight4life said:

Had the same issue with the ceramic completely hazing my windows of my Tesla. Tried a few products with no luck. After reading the comments, on a whim I applied some Meguire's Plastx I had left over from an old headlight restore. Worked like a charm. I used the padded applicator that connects to my drill and it took it all off with little effort. Hope this helps because I was going crazy!

I will have to give that a try. It's annoying when driving into the sun!
Thanks, I will let you know how it goes!