Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's 'Brag About Your Shine' Sticker!

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-416-adams-brag-about-your-shine-sticker.aspx

Adam's 'Brag About Your Shine' Sticker

Honestly, it's free - and ready to help you let your neighbors know you are serious about shine!

Take a look at your tool box - it's missing something isn't it? Yep - an Adam's sticker! Just add one to your shopping cart and we'll include it at no charge! Toss one on your car, truck, boat, airplane, fridge, dog or cat and instantly feel warm and fuzzy knowing you are justifiably exciting about detailing!

Even though they are limit one per customer - you can sneak more in by just ordering a bunch of times!

Edited by Adam

" Actual sticker may vary."

Are there different variations?

I put that up there since every now and then we get a thousand or so "hey look at this style". The ones in the picture right now are the current edition and will be in stock for some time :cheers:

i think im going to cut the TM part of the sticker off, i dont like the way it looks on there.:patriot:

I honestly don't blame you!

Got one with my order today!! Was right on top when I opened the box. Thanks guys!! Was a little bummed the grit guard was on backorder, but thats ok, the sticker made up for it :2thumbs:

First thing I thought, was to cut off the TM as well. At least its in a good spot, you can cut it off, and nobody would ever know the sticker was modified. :)