Customer Service 866.965.0400

Waterless Wash

ShaneB

Question

I got some in a Mystery box but only tried it once but it wasnt for me. I prefer to wash with bucket and sponge. Until this weekend it just sat on my detail cart. I was detailing the wifes ford Edge and cleaning the door jams and usually use the detail spray until it hit me that the waterless wash might be the way to go. It made it so much easier and wiped clean with very little effort. I will not keep this as a regular item for my cart. Another great product from adams!

6 answers to this question

i was skeptical at first too. Until spring came and pollen started piling up. Now its one of my most used items. 

I usually do a two bucket wash weekly or every other weekend, but break out the rinseless, (actually dilute it to make waterless) in between. 

Its great to use as a touch up if your going out with the car or after it rains. 

I got some in a Mystery box but only tried it once but it wasnt for me. I prefer to wash with bucket and sponge. Until this weekend it just sat on my detail cart. I was detailing the wifes ford Edge and cleaning the door jams and usually use the detail spray until it hit me that the waterless wash might be the way to go. It made it so much easier and wiped clean with very little effort. I will not keep this as a regular item for my cart. Another great product from adams!

I've never used waterless to wash a vehicle.  I do use it all the time when I'm spot cleaning or doing just what you  mentioned...door jambs and similar areas.  It really is a great product.

So, I have a question about waterless wash as a pretreatment.   I'm asking because I now have joy of trees all around me at work and am getting little brown sap flecks all over.  Can remove with finger nail or applying a little extra pressure when drying.  I'm sure clay would work, but sure don't want to have to clay every time I'm washing.

So, when pretreating as part of 2-bucket wash, do you spray waterless wash on when vehicle is dry, let soak for a few mins, and then start the normal wash method, starting with rinsing vehicle down?   Or do you rinse first, spray with waterless wash, wait a few mins, and then proceed with wash mitt?

Probably doesn't matter, but just curious.   

So, I have a question about waterless wash as a pretreatment.   I'm asking because I now have joy of trees all around me at work and am getting little brown sap flecks all over.  Can remove with finger nail or applying a little extra pressure when drying.  I'm sure clay would work, but sure don't want to have to clay every time I'm washing.

So, when pretreating as part of 2-bucket wash, do you spray waterless wash on when vehicle is dry, let soak for a few mins, and then start the normal wash method, starting with rinsing vehicle down?   Or do you rinse first, spray with waterless wash, wait a few mins, and then proceed with wash mitt?

Probably doesn't matter, but just curious.   

Personally, I spray rinse first in order to knock off all of the debris & dirt that is easily removed with just the force of the water....then I hit the remaining bug splatter & dried-on stuff with Waterless.  While the Waterless is working its magic, I start washing.  By the time I get to the pretreated areas (which usually tend to be the lower parts of the car), the splatter & debris wipe off easily.  If there's a particularly stubborn spot, I just spray it with a little more Waterless and try again in a couple minutes. 

I love Waterless for spot removal of things like bird bombs.  I keep a bottle in my car at all times just for that purpose.  For some reason, the birds that fly over the parking lot at work seem to be very active in that regard.  :huh: