Customer Service 866.965.0400

Paint correction

aaronc1

Question

So I was just planning on washing my wifes suv which I did and clayed it. I saw some minor swirls, scratches on it so I was like hey let me use my tools (sk and sk mini) and put them to work. Very easy to use the process was smooth. I did notice the orange pad does show wear and or dust from it not sure if its normal or I was adding little orange compound product. But very satisfied. Below are some pics of the damage. Once again adams doing its thing!

20170401_182143_zpsrpt4ttq4.jpg

IMG_20170401_235646_321_zps4b9kmrce.jpg

IMG_20170401_235646_323_zpszx6zmb5u.jpg

7 answers to this question

Looks great.  I don't know if the dust was from polish or pad wear.  Keep in mind though that pads are consumable.  The rate that they're consumed varies with technique, type of work they're doing and polishes being used. 

I smoked a set of pads for my nano this week polishing a pretty rough exhaust up.  It's just the nature of the beast.

Looks good, Ford Tuxedo Black?

The dusting can come down to too much product or simply the pad drying out too much. I had issues with the pad drying when polishing outdoors when it was a bit hot.

Yup tuxedo black and thank you for the tip, Im located south texas temperatures get to 105 most of the time. So its probably that and need some detail spray