Customer Service 866.965.0400

Buttery Wax

Jeeper

Question

21 answers to this question

I used the Buttery Wax today for the first time. I applied it using just my hands. I've seen it done with paste waxes but never with a liquid wax. I used my new PC for the first time today polishing and waxing a small area and just wanted to throw some BW over it. I didn't want to dirty and clean a MF applicator pad so I just used my hands. It turned out great and was a different feeling using my bare hands, another first for me. I just have one question. How long should I be waiting in between coats of MSW or BW for them to cure properly?:cheers:

Edited by Devin04

Devin,

That Cobra is absolutely beautiful!! Wow!

I've got a white '03 Terminator. Hey, quick question- where did you get those hood vents that you have?

Thanks!

Jim B

Thanks a lot, I apreciate the comments. But I actually have a GT thats had some minor mods added. The vent on the hood is stock. You have some very nice cars as well. Wish I had a Cobra. :drool:

Edited by Devin04

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MXnapL06_g&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MXnapL06_g&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Edited by bigred vette

Looks great Ron !!!!!!!!

Let me know if you are interested in things like color matched door handles or spoilers, I get my stuff from a guy in Florida who does great work !!!!!