Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams Calendar

Just got mine today, so thought I'd give my thoughts and a description...

First impression - great calendar! Sturdy pages, with high gloss ( ;)) pics (more in just a bit). It measures ~8.5"x11", and has most major holidays highlighted throughout.

And now what you probably really want to know...here's my best effort to provide descriptions (so I don't break any copyright laws!) of the pictures inside. Apologies up front for any errors or clumsy descriptions...and inputs are certainly welcome to correct the make/model of any vehicles, Adam's team member names, etc.,...I'm not an expert, and a picture truly is worth 1,000 words. Seriously, you should try this. It's REALLY hard to do.  :blink:

Anyway, enjoy...

- Cover: Close-up of 16 oz bottle (Wheel Cleaner?), as seen on the site

- Inside Cover: Yellow Corvette Z06 Grand Sport (I think), driving down the road, with a 2017 monthly breakdown and "Follow Us" message

- January: (Male/Matt?) Adam's member using (16 oz) original scent/pink DS and DST on a blue '60s Corvette Stingray

- February: Blue (?) sports car (sorry, can't tell make/model - again, I'm not an expert!) being blasted with the Foam Canon and covered in suds, with the Adam's wash bucket and 16 oz W&W bottle featured in the foreground

- March: Close-up of 16 oz original scent/pink DS bottle, laying on leather, a SST and DST

- April: (Female) Adam's member applying TS (16 oz bottle next to her, with grey hex applicator) to a yellow Lamborghini Gallardo

- May: Dark grey Audi R8 in front of the Adam's HQ sign

- June: 16 oz Wheel Cleaner bottle and Adam's Wheel Brush, laying on the ground with purple residue flowing away from a tire being sprayed

- July: 16 oz Strip Wash bottle, with green suds pouring down from "unknown" source above (don't waste it, Adam's!)

- August: White Adam's logo-ed '60s era Chevy truck, driving down the highway, as seen on the site

- September: 16 oz original scent/pink DS bottle, laying in center console near multiple, old gear shifts (letters "L E N C" can be seen the levers), and a female driver...I think; only a hand, pants, and foot in a sandal on the pedals can be seen!

- October: 16 oz Pumpkin Spice DS bottle, sitting on an orange MF towel with (fake/computer generated) red/orange/yellow leaves, sitting outside an older yellow/orange vehicle window

- November: Close-up of Adam (I think!), using the SKP, and red Ferrari in the background

- December: 16 oz original scent/pink DS bottle, chocolate chip cookies, glass of milk, and out-of-focus Christmas tree

- Back cover: The Adam's team (20 people in all, Adam in center/front), of course all wearing Adam's gear, shot from above, with lots of gallons, carts, and other items in the background

-- Mental note: this would make an awesome page to have the team sign autographs...I think I'll take it to the next clinic!

A couple initial thoughts/suggestions for next time (hint, hint)...

- Include short detailing tips for each month

- Make a "notes" section each month by combining the extra blank "day" blocks...you know, for a place to write down any detailing tips we want to remember!

- Scratch and Sniff! As suggested here by 07stanggt

Overall, I'm happy. Looking forward to using this throughout 2017!  :thumbsup:  :rockon:

Edited by falcaineer

Just got mine today, so thought I'd give my thoughts and a description...

First impression - great calendar! Sturdy pages, with high gloss ( ;)) pics (more in just a bit). It measures ~8.5"x11", and has most major holidays highlighted throughout.

And now what you probably really want to know...here's my best effort to provide descriptions (so I don't break any copyright laws!) of the pictures inside. Apologies up front for any errors or clumsy descriptions...and inputs are certainly welcome to correct the make/model of any vehicles, Adam's team member names, etc.,...I'm not an expert, and a picture truly is worth 1,000 words. Seriously, you should try this. It's REALLY hard to do.  :blink:

Anyway, enjoy...

- Cover: Close-up of 16 oz bottle (Wheel Cleaner?), as seen on the site

- Inside Cover: Yellow Corvette Grand Sport (I think), driving down the road, with a 2017 monthly breakdown and "Follow Us" message

- January: (Male) Adam's member using (16 oz) original scent/pink DS and DST on a blue '60s Corvette Stingray

- February: Blue (?) sports car (sorry, can't tell make/model - again, I'm not an expert!) being blasted with the Foam Canon and covered in suds, with the Adam's wash bucket and 16 oz W&W bottle featured in the foreground

- March: Close-up of 16 oz original scent/pink DS bottle, laying on leather, a SST and DST

- April: (Female) Adam's member applying TS (16 oz bottle next to her, with grey hex applicator) to a yellow Lamborghini Gallardo

- May: Dark grey Audi R8 in front of the Adam's HQ sign

- June: 16 oz Wheel Cleaner bottle and Adam's Wheel Brush, laying on the ground with purple residue flowing away from a tire being sprayed

- July: 16 oz Strip Wash bottle, with green suds pouring down from "unknown" source above (don't waste it, Adam's!)

- August: White Adam's logo-ed '60s era Chevy truck, driving down the highway, as seen on the site

- September: 16 oz original scent/pink DS bottle, laying in center console near multiple, really old gear shifts (letters "L E N C" can be seen the levers), and a female driver...I think; only a hand, pants, and foot in a sandal on the pedals can be seen!

- October: 16 oz Pumpkin Spice DS bottle, sitting on an orange MF towel with (fake/computer generated) red/orange/yellow leaves, sitting outside an older yellow/orange vehicle window

- November: Close-up of Adam (I think!), using the SKP, and red Ferrari in the background

- December: 16 oz original scent/pink DS bottle, chocolate chip cookies, glass of milk, and out-of-focus Christmas tree

- Back cover: The Adam's team (20 people in all, Adam in center/front), of course all wearing Adam's gear, shot from above, with lots of gallons, carts, and other items in the background

-- Mental note: this would make an awesome page to have the team sign autographs...I think I'll take it to the next clinic!

A couple initial thoughts/suggestions for next time (hint, hint)...

- Include short detailing tips for each month

- Make a "notes" section each month by combining the extra blank "day" blocks...you know, for a place to write down any detailing tips we want to remember!

- Scratch and Sniff! As suggested here by 07stanggt

Overall, I'm happy. Looking forward to using this throughout 2017!  :thumbsup:  :rockon:

Cant wait to see mine today...awesome suggestions also!