Customer Service 866.965.0400

My brief observation on new Wash and Wax

marquez93

Question

I used the new Wash and Wax today on my wife's CR-V. Her car always seems to bead like crazy even if I don't do much to it. Today it had at least 2 month old HGG on it, not to mention 2 months of dirt and the water still beaded and ran right off as soon as water touched it.

The Wash and Wax worked fine as a soap, seemed to have enough suds. But when I rinsed, the water sheeted instead of beading, almost like there was no protection anymore. And no, I did not use Strip Wash. I'm hoping it has to cure or something and it will bead better if I get it wet again, but I was surprised at the lack of beading while rinsing compared to other products.

I'll be interested to hear other people's experiences once they get a chance to use it.

Im so glad Adam's came out with this product because in a couple of weeks i will no longer have a garage and I traded in my scat pack for a new cc f150.  Why are Fords seem so much bigger than the competition? LOL  I won't have as much time to detail at least for a while and this is a perfect product for me!  

I used this product today on my Charger. It did work very well. Did not suds up in the my foam gun like the regular Adams car soap.

Smell was good and car rinsed off easily. The finish was very slick and the car dried off very easily. Looks like another good product from Adam's.