Customer Service 866.965.0400

Does anyone have the 4hp master blaster?...

bosco1

Question

I was told by a local detail expert, this guy is really good, he does all the coatings xpell, cquartz, clear bras etc.that the 4hp is all that I would need for my use. I have 7 cars that we maintain including daily drivers. Hope he's right because the 8hp is alittle more than I would like to spend... tks for your input..

Edited by bosco1

10 answers to this question

Dan,

I'll caution you on posting links to other vendors, as well as mentioning wholesale pricing, especially since Adam's sells this exact unit except with a 30' hose. I will say that the 30' hose is worth the extra dollars you may spend.

I have a Master Blaster Revolution with 30' hose. I can't imagine NOT having the 30' hose with this unit.

That being said, I was between the B3-CD and MBR for a long time. I've used my MBR with only one motor which would be equal to the B3-CD and found it to be effective, but the extra 4HP was so worth it! Will the B3-CD move water and well I'm sure. If thats all I had gotten, I would have been satisfied with it.

Thanks John, I would edit it but don't see where to. I have no idea where he's getting the MB this was the only place I saw who had the 4hp version on wheels. didn't see it on here as I did look. I agree a 30ft hose would definitely be much better...

Hi Dan, sorry about that, but per site rules I removed that outside vendor link.

We do offer the B3CD with the 30 foot hose as John mentions. We also include the wall mount and hose hanger with it, which from the description on the other site, it did not look like they supplied either. Our version does not have wheels though.

The 30 foot hose and wall mount do add a little bit to the cost compared to the price you were quoted, and we could offer our 10% off forum code on it to help with the price a little more.

You can find it here: http://adamspolishes.com/new-air-force-blaster-b3-cd-with-30-foot-hose.html

Hi Dan, sorry about that, but per site rules I removed that outside vendor link.

We do offer the B3CD with the 30 foot hose as John mentions. We also include the wall mount and hose hanger with it, which from the description on the other site, it did not look like they supplied either. Our version does not have wheels though.

The 30 foot hose and wall mount do add a little bit to the cost compared to the price you were quoted, and we could offer our 10% off forum code on it to help with the price a little more.

You can find it here: http://adamspolishes.com/new-air-force-blaster-b3-cd-with-30-foot-hose.html

No problem, Thanks dan. 

With the 30 foot hose, there is really no need for wheels.  My Revolution stays on the detail cart, and the hose is long enough to get around the whole truck.  If you were to mount the unit on the wall near the garage door, then the hose should be long enough to reach around the driveway.

I agree with John, the extra HP on the Revolution is worth it.  Moves a lot more air compared to just running one 4hp motor.  But, if the budget is set, then the B3CD is definitely still a very useful tool.

I suffer from "Go big or go home" syndrome.  :)

With several respected members commenting the extra 4 hp is worth it, I'll be getting the bigger unit with the long hose when I get my dryer. If I don't have the cash for the bigger unit, I'll wait a while until I do rather than buying the smaller unit.

I suffer from "Go big or go home" syndrome.  :)

With several respected members commenting the extra 4 hp is worth it, I'll be getting the bigger unit with the long hose when I get my dryer. If I don't have the cash for the bigger unit, I'll wait a while until I do rather than buying the smaller unit.

I agree. I've decided to go with the mack daddy also. The swivel wheels on the revolution help me decide. I called my buddy who has an 8hp with 10ft hose. His biggest complaint was tipping over which the 30ft hose and swivel wheels will eliminate.