Customer Service 866.965.0400

Finally finished the detached garage..

bosco1

64motor-1.jpg

BiscayneGGNashville2014photo5.jpg

Shades201430.jpg

032-3.jpg

It is a Biscayne.

Edit: looking back in his sig. it is a 64 Biscayne to be more correct.

You got it Nick, she's a 64 Biscayne. 350/400, AirRide, 18/20" Coys, Vintage Heat/Air, Ididit Tilt Column, BeCool Radiator, Sanderson Headers, Shaved door handles, Dolphin Gauges

Edited by bosco1

That is a sweet looking ride...I have to admit I cheated a little. I have a poster of a super cool Biscayne on the wall right above my desk I used for a reference.

On a side note, how do you like the air ride? I am undecided on what I want to do with my chevelle suspension. I can pm you if you would like instead of discussing it here.

That is a sweet looking ride...I have to admit I cheated a little. I have a poster of a super cool Biscayne on the wall right above my desk I used for a reference.

On a side note, how do you like the air ride? I am undecided on what I want to do with my chevelle suspension. I can pm you if you would like instead of discussing it here.

It probably depends on how you plan on driving/using your Chevelle. The Biscayne is just a cruiser, get to the show and lay it on the ground to look cool. If you plan on driving hard, cornering, auto crossing etc.. I would probably go another route....That being said I would love to have a pro-touring big car that could corner. Detroit Speed chassis etc...

You got it Nick, she's a 64 Biscayne. 350/400, AirRide, 18/20" Coys, Vintage Heat/Air, Ididit Tilt Column, BeCool Radiator, Sanderson Headers, Shaved door handles, Dolphin Gauges

Aha!  Beautiful car, I love the restomod setup.  The other cars are nice too.

Edited by red94chev

Dan, A GREAT looking garage for the vehicles.   I did not know that Adams had a booth at Bill Gatton during the Corvette show, been easy to get some products to use.  

Yep, Richard Kashinsky, I found his card. He's been coming the last 3-4years at least...I first thought it was Rich on this board but I believe I may have been mistaken. Richard K has a 60th also because we discussed about the stripe possibly bubbling on the lower front air dam...Show is in June usually...

Yep, Richard Kashinsky, I found his card. He's been coming the last 3-4years at least...I first thought it was Rich on this board but I believe I may have been mistaken. Richard K has a 60th also because we discussed about the stripe possibly bubbling on the lower front air dam...Show is in June usually...

I know who you are talking about I meet him at a diesel truck event I attended.   I will remember that and stop by the show (next year).  I have been exploring Downtown Bristol more since my office is now in Bristol.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Dan, how's your modutile holding up?

Really can't say just yet. Just been down a couple months...The perforated is definitely quieter though. Wish I had did the entire floor in this style...Plus I like the look better....

They're actually located just down the street from my office, been tempted to drive over and take a look. I've seen some reports of it not handing temperature changes well but that was with all coin top tiles. I would probably do all of the drain tiles in my garage. 

Beautiful setup !!!!  Now tell us about the vintage stereo  :)

Good eye Bill. 1977-78 Sherwood...Forget the model # at the moment. I bought it new in 78. The Bose 301 speakers started to dry rot on me a few years ago, took them to a local Bose outlet and they pro-rated me a new pair. Approx 7-8 years ago. Just sold the Turntable and cassette player I bought with the receiver this past summer to a friend who collects them along with several vinyl lp's..My fiancé ask me what are you doing with this old stuff.. :D I kept everything growing up like this. Still have my BB card collection and a huge Redline Hotwheels collection 1968-72. Getting ready to put the HotWheel collection online to sell....still love the vintage sterero sound...Tks for asking... :2thumbs: