Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Red Squeeze Tops

I'm really digging them too John! They seal great, so well in fact, that we don't have to ship the bottles with the inner red plug anymore. Plus I think the red pull top looks cool too. I would always push the black caps down with the applicator too, so that I wasn't wasting extra product.

I will get an answer about the Adam's Dispenser Pull Cap 3 Pack for you shortly. Please stand by :)

Edit: Yep! The 3 Pack will now include the new red tip pull caps. We will get the image updated on the website later today. Thank you for bringing it to our attention, you guys rock!

New red squeeze tops....WIN! Wastes so much less product when closing the lid. Don't feel like I have to close the lid with my applicator of current use. If ordering 3 pull tops from the website, will the new red ones be shipped? 

I'm really digging them too John! They seal great, so well in fact, that we don't have to ship the bottles with the inner red plug anymore. Plus I think the red pull top looks cool too. I would always push the black caps down with the applicator too, so that I wasn't wasting extra product.

I will get an answer about the Adam's Dispenser Pull Cap 3 Pack for you shortly. Please stand by :)

Edit: Yep! The 3 Pack will now include the new red tip pull caps. We will get the image updated on the website later today. Thank you for bringing it to our attention, you guys rock!

Man, I wish the replacement caps for the pumps that they sent out were these. The other pop up ones are very thin plastic and don't feel as secure as some that I have had. Thanks for the update.

Unless someone wants to stick 3 in an envelope and mail them to me, it'll be a while till I try them. Just got an order. Maybe Ray over at Grabiak's has them.

Or if USPS First Class Shipping was still offered by Adam's...

Unless someone wants to stick 3 in an envelope and mail them to me, it'll be a while till I try them.  Just got an order.  Maybe Ray over at Grabiak's has them.

According to http://adamspolishes.com/shop/accessories/empty-bottles-sprayers/adam-s-new-dispensar-pull-cap.htmlthey ship free if ordered alone.  I went through part of the checkout to confirm and they do in fact ship free.

I just ordered a set and no shipping cost. I hope it is the red caps that I get.

Thank you to the Adams crew,

According to Ben, you should! In another conversation I was having with an Adam's employee, I gathered this was the new stock pull top for all products that don't get spray tops.

I so need these caps. I really wasn't happy with cap my Revive came in. I feel I can't have a smooth amount come out consistently without a big ol glob or air pocket splatter everything. Then I find myself constantly having to use my fingers to smooth out onto pad or applicator.

I so need these caps. I really wasn't happy with cap my Revive came in. I feel I can't have a smooth amount come out consistently without a big ol glob or air pocket splatter everything. Then I find myself constantly having to use my fingers to smooth out onto pad or applicator.

I'm so new to Adam's that I have only experienced the red caps lol.  However, I would definitely take advantage of the $1 shipped for three caps while it lasts!  I've even contemplated ordering a few as backups, but I don't know if I will ever need them haha.

I'm so new to Adam's that I have only experienced the red caps lol.  However, I would definitely take advantage of the $1 shipped for three caps while it lasts!  I've even contemplated ordering a few as backups, but I don't know if I will ever need them haha.

I love having backups of various items, especially bottles, sprayers, and towels as you never know when you might need a fresh one!