Customer Service 866.965.0400

Foam Gun question

stripesace

Question

Have searched high and low for anything related to foam gun, but is it practical to think that you could do one layer of foam on two vehicles with one fill of the gun? the current sale is making my trigger very itchy for one... 

14 answers to this question

Hi John, I typically use half of the canister on my midsize Buick Regal G.S. daily driver and around 3/4 or even a full canister when I foam down a larger truck or suv, but I don't always foam down the whole vehicle in one pass. I will usually foam down the hood, roof, and trunk, let it soak in for a bit, and then clean those areas. Then I will foam down one side of the car and clean it, then the other side, then the front and rear bumpers. 

So to answer your question, you might be able to get one layer of foam down on 2 vehicles with one fill-up of the canister, but it all depends on the size of vehicles you are cleaning...and like Roger pointed out, I can refill the canister with more water and a few squirts of Car Shampoo in less than a minute. Me personally, I wouldn't foam them both down at the same time, because by the time you clean the first vehicle, the car shampoo foam will be dripping down the panels of the second vehicle.

I think you will be pleased with the Adam's Foam Gun. It has excellent quality construction. I honestly use mine far more often than my pressure washer and foam cannon since it is a much faster setup, I don't annoy my neighbors with the noise of the electric pressure washer, and I'm not tripping over the power cord and hose line from the pressure washer when I'm in a time crunch and trying to work quickly and efficiently. And as with everything sold by Adam's, there is a 110% money back guarantee if you are not fully satisfied with the product.

If you do decide to purchase it, don't forget to use the FALL15 discount code, plus you can save a little bit more money on one of the kits if you would happen to need some more Car Shampoo or a Wash Pad!

Edited by Dan@Adams

And as with everything sold by Adam's, there is a 110% money back guarantee if you are not fully satisfied with the product.

If you do decide to purchase it, don't forget to use the FALL15 discount code, plus you can save a little bit more money on one of the kits if you would happen to need some more Car Shampoo or a Wash Pad!

Dan, was it really necessary to tap into all of the reasons I have already evaluated as to why I SHOULD just go ahead and get this foam gun? ;)

Edited by stripesace

Just doing my job bud!

I know the Adam's Foam Gun is a little more expensive than other options out there, but I feel that it's totally worth it. I owned one of those other options, and because of poor/cheap build quality, the quick connect leaked and sprayed so much water out of that connection that it frustrated me enough to buy the Adam's Foam Gun the first day it went up for sale :)

Yeah so I ordered that, a funnel for my new gallon DWC from the mystery box, 2 gray towels for HGG application because it scares me to see my white doubles turn gray during the process, and a gallon pump, and 2 spray bottles for dilution concoctions, and the hand cleaner.

Hope my wife is understanding... 

The good news is with the purchase of the foam gun, I'm probably good till spring/annual bonus at work, at which point HELLO polisher and pads! 

Edited by stripesace

I should have mentioned in my reply that I always foam down my car at least twice.  Once before washing and again about half-way through.  I usually have a little left is the res even after two foamings.