Customer Service 866.965.0400

Unexpected Application of Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner

stripesace

We have LoveSac Sactionals. LOVE these things because as the requirements of our living room change, as does our furniture. I thought it was gimicky as all get out when my wife suggested it, but its really been really awesome for us. Because we have pets and knew we were going to have at least one kid (and now #2 on the other way) we went with their RhinoPlush coverings. We've spilt everything on them, from formula milk, tea, water, milk, dog puke, exploded diaper, etc. and warm water has always cleaned them up just fine.

We're in the process of deep cleaning the house one room at a time. Today was the living  room. So i broke down the sectionals and start vacuuming the surfaces. I dunno how we got lazy on cleaning these up, but I started coming across some stuck in stains. Tried the usual warm water routine, and it wasnt budging. The light bulb went off. Ran out into the garage and grabbed me some CUC and a utility. Not only can you tell where the stains were, but after a wipe down of all the visible surfaces, it looks brand new.

My wife is starting appreciate the new hobby. :) Except for the costs.....

PICS??

Ya know Rich, as soon as I cleaned the last spot, I thought to myself, I should have totally taken before and after pics. 

Unfortunatly just because he couch got detailed today, does not mean the rest of the living room is photo worthy :/