Customer Service 866.965.0400

LCON Milk?

Masonr97

Question

So I am running low on my leather conditioner and was wondering is it possible to make a sprayable version with what is left at the bottom of the bottle? Sort of like the VRT mile some people use? I realize it wouldn't be as good or give much protection, I'm just looking for something to put on the seats. Saving my TID for other interior surfaces.

8 answers to this question

Mason, somebody asked the Shine Doc that question in the below thread.  Doc said that he'd tried it and wasn't happy with results BUT suggested that guy go ahead and try it and see what he thinks.

http://www.adamsforums.com/topic/27546-pro-tip-dilution-ratios/?p=432825

Bingo. Was going to reference that exact thread. I've done it and didn't think it worked all that well, but if you only have a little left couldn't hurt to try.

I've thought about trying something similar but instead of diluting the LC with distilled water, maybe try LIC or TID.  Thought it might make the LC a little easier to apply and would be more like an AIO product.  Plus, it's fun to mix stuff up and see what happens.

Honestly Super VRT diluted is a great interior dressing, diluted about 2:1 or 3:1 with distilled water if you are looking to dilute something.

I throw about 1.5oz of SVRT into 16OZ of TID for interiors and like it better than making VRT milk.